What (regular) conditioner do u use to as a leave in?

MissFallon

I am trying to do a wash and go and use regular conditioner as a leave in, what is the best conditioner IYO for a wash and go to use as a leave in? Especially naturals.

my favorite is one of the Dominican conditioners--Tropical Avocado. My hair is natural and it would bring out (and hold) all of my curls beautifully! I love that stuff!!! Some stylists told me leaving regular conditioner in your hair can dry it out. That made me nervous, so for awhile I stopped, but I personally never saw any real damage, especially since I used to wet my hair daily.

My favorite is Elucence Moisture Balance. It is great because it keeps the hair moisturized, but soaks in and doesnt leave a white residue. I can even use this when I am in two strand twists and I dont get build up.

I actually use this conditioner only as a leave in. I like heavier conditioners for regular treatments.

My favorite is Elucence Moisture Balance. It is great because it keeps the hair moisturized, but soaks in and doesnt leave a white residue. I can even use this when I am in two strand twists and I dont get build up.

I actually use this conditioner only as a leave in. I like heavier conditioners for regular treatments.

Yep, I like Elucence MB as a leave-in too. Im out now and dont know if I will reorder because of the parabens :ohwell: I really wish they would find another preservative.

I use Nexxus Humectress as a leave in. Love it!

although I am not natural.. I have also used Nexxus Humectress as a leave in... my hair likes this.

I have also used my suave milk n honey conditioner as a leave in and my hair likes that as well.

Anyone use Pantene Hydrating Curls as a leave in? I use it as a regular conditioner and love it and have left a little in b4 but not a lot.

I've said it once, twice-heck, it seems like 200 times.:lachen: Suave Humectress conditioner because according to the botttle, "It moisturizes as deeply as Nexxus Humectress." Same results except one big difference, the price.:yep:

I've said it once, twice-heck, it seems like 200 times.:lachen: Suave Humectress conditioner because according to the botttle, "It moisturizes as deeply as Nexxus Humectress." Same results except one big difference, the price.:yep:

I'm gonna have to check that out when I get to the bottom of my bottle of Nexxus...

I'm texlaxed, not natural but I use a bit of Silicon Mix cond as a leave in for my wash n go's and love it. I have pics of it in one of my Fotki albums.

I have used Elucence MB and Nexxus Humectress as leave ins but I think they state that you can leave it in.

Back