GNC Womens's Ultra Mega active....

Kinkyhairlady

I just purchased these, but I wanted to make sure I am using them right. I got the timed release ones and at first I took 1 a day but today I took two at the same time. Do you guys know if that is ok, or do I have to separate the time I take them? I know if I have to take them separately I will only be able to do 1, since they are soo huge, and I hate taking pills as it is. If anyone takes these two at the same time or just 1 with good benefits, please let me know your experience. Thanks

NeeSee

Ellis said:
I just purchased these, but I wanted to make sure I am using them right. I got the timed release ones and at first I took 1 a day but today I took two at the same time. Do you guys know if that is ok, or do I have to separate the time I take them? I know if I have to take them separately I will only be able to do 1, since they are soo huge, and I hate taking pills as it is. If anyone takes these two at the same time or just 1 with good benefits, please let me know your experience. Thanks

I use the plain ole GNC Women's Ultra. I take both of mine at the same time.

honeybadgirl

i just got some GNC women's something but i dont think it was that particular brand. i plan on taking one at bedtime. for my pills that says take 2, i take 2x a day. early and then again later. thats just me though:confused:

apollo

I am in the Army so I am very active. I started taking these for more energy. I take one ultra mega active and one ultra nourishair in the morning and one of each at lunch. The lady at gnc on base said these two vitamins work good together. If I take them in the afternoon instead of at lunch I will stay up all night, thats why she said to take them in the morning and at lunch. HTH!

Sha76

I take my ultra mega in the morning and about lunch time.

I think I saw on Dr Oz if you take one multivitamin you need to take half in the morning and the the other half around lunch since the body cannot absorb all of the vitamins in a multivitamin. But sinc ehte ultra mega is supposed to be taken 2x per day, you probably need to take them at different times in order to maximize absorption.

Funny that I just put the second one of two of these vitamins in my mouth as a spotted this thread. I guess I'll take one in the morning and one in the evening if I can remember.

CA*Nappy

That so true if taken at night they do keep you up. I found that out the hard way even after working out hard in the evening.

Best to take one in the morning and one in the afternoon definitely none at night before retiring to bed.

iri9109

i think its best to take them seperately, especially because if its time released, if you take them at the same time, they're going to release at the same time intervals and you're body wont be able to absorb it all and so most of it will just be released as waste.

RossBoss

This must be a good brand of vitamin since so many of you are taking it. I already get energy from diatomaceous earth, but even more energy won't hurt either. I will be picking these vitamins up tomorrow!