GNC Women's Hair, Skin & Nails Program

Iluvsmuhgrass

For some reason I was having nerve damage (neck pain) flareups :( with my other vitamins (Nioxin) when taken with food and decided to go back to GNC. I went to the GNC website trying to find ultranourishhair and found their Women's Hair, skin, and nails program. It's a 30 day program of three supplements. The hair, skin, & nails formula, evening primrose oil, and an advanced collagen formula. It's four capsules a day with food. I loved the ultranourish hair but since I couldn't find it, I decided to try this. It says it helps with skin hydration, offers collagen support and free radical protection and has 3000 mcg's of biotin. The one thing that I didn't notice is that it has MSM in it (100mgs per serving). I tried msm before (larger dose) and it messed me up bad (even with drinking lots of water) and gave me some of the worst menstrual cramps :mad: :eek: :( . Fortunately it has other things my body needs and i've had good response with EPO (evening primrose oil) so I'm trying it. (I took EPO and black cohosh for a more regulated moon time.)

I'll try these for a month (if my body lets me) and I'll keep you posed. Has anyone tried these yet? Did you like them?

Iluvsmuhgrass

It was $22 in the store but like $20 online. I think they have a BOGO sale online where you buy one get one half off. They sell the formula seperate from the other two but I'm not sure how much it costs alone.