GNC - Hair, Skin & Nail Formula or GNC - NourishHair

SplashAtl

I'm fairly new to the forum, so hello to all! I went into GNC today to pick up some more of the NourishHair pills (I just finished a bottle I got a long time ago). I get there and the Hair, Skin and Nails pills are on sale for like 30% off. Since it's such a good deal I read whats in the Hair, Skin & Nail pills. It seems like there is more in the Hair, Skin & Nails then there is in the NourishHair. Has anyone tried either and are you seeing results? Any advice on which one to get? /images/graemlins/confused.gif Thanks in advance!

nesha24

I like the Hair Nail and Skin...I've been using them for about a year off and on. You should ask them why they are on sale..I just bought a large bottle of the womens ultra mega for 39 percent off. The salesman told me they were on sale because they expire in Feb 2005.

reformatio

Revenge of the Sith
[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
You should take the GNC Ultra Nourishair, I took them with good reults.

[/ QUOTE ]
I totally agree /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

recherche

Gimmie, Gimmie, MORE!
[ QUOTE ]
reformatio said:
[ QUOTE ]
Tene said:
You should take the GNC Ultra Nourishair, I took them with good reults.

[/ QUOTE ]
I totally agree /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

[/ QUOTE ]
I agree too. I was going to post this same question. Did you read the label and compare mg of biotin, msm, b-complex etc? I think if my memory serves me correctly that's why I've been using nourishhair over hair, skin, and nails brand because it has a higher amount of mg? I'm not home now, but can someone post the label contents and mg?

hairlover

i am currently taking the ultra nurishair, here are the ingredients:
vit A 1000iu, magnesium 40mg
vit C 60mg, zinc 30mg
vit E 30iu, copper 2mg
thiamin 1.5mg, boron 3mg
riboflavin 1.7mg, silica 1mg
niacin 20mg, msm 500mg
vit B-6 4mg, natural amino acid 500mg
folic acid 200mcg, L-cysteine 200mg
vit B-12 6mcg, L-methionine 100mg
biotin 1200mcg, choline 250mg
pantothenic acid 20mg, inositol 50mcg
iodine 50mcg
i hope this helps someone. /images/graemlins/drunk.gif

Nenah

I want to try the Nourish Hair at GNC. I have the Hair Skin & Nail's and I don't see anything spectacular about it.

BobbieDoll

I have them both at home and take them both when I happen to think about it, I think I'll work harder at taking the Nourishair since you ladies have had good results with it.