GNC

sabie19

Well, I was in the GNC store the other day and I saw the vitamin that said GNC Hair, Nails, and Skin. I was wondering has anyone used it and received progress? I was also wondering about GNC Ultranourisher. I didn'y see that one. Where do you buy it? Is it good for the hair?

Wolftrap

I have been using the GNC Ultranourishair. They sell it in GNC. I just started 3 weeks ago so I don't think I will see results yet. I asked about this a while ago on this forum and some women said they have had positive results from it but most also took an extra dose of Biotin in addition to the GNC pills

LABETT

I just started using the GNC Ultranourish hair about three
weeks still waiting to see results.

inthepink

I've been using GNC HSN for about 4 months or so total and I like it. I can't say exactly what it does b/c I take it combination with other vitamins. I prefer it over the Ultranourishair b/c those pills are just too huge!

deeplyrooted

[ QUOTE ]
sabie19 said:
Well, I was in the GNC store the other day and I saw the vitamin that said GNC Hair, Nails, and Skin. I was wondering has anyone used it and received progress? I was also wondering about GNC Ultranourisher. I didn'y see that one. Where do you buy it? Is it good for the hair?

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been using it for almost a month now. all i can say is that my eyebrows, underarms (i don't grow hair on my legs), and even the hair on my head
have noticed a definite surge in growth.
it's been crazy . . . but the biotin in it has aggreviated my skin into acne city, so i'm gonna switch to the gnc ultra mega woman as soon as i finish these (gnc hair, skin & nails) this weekend.

it appears as though it's boosted my immune system too. i usually get sick at least once or twice during winter season, ever since kidnergarden. not even so much as a sniffle this year.

Wolftrap

[ QUOTE ]
deeplyrooted said:
[ QUOTE ]
sabie19 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

i've been using it for almost a month now. all i can say is that my eyebrows, underarms (i don't grow hair on my legs), and even the hair on my head
have noticed a definite surge in growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm LOL because I thought it was me. I shaved my underarms the other day and then today when I got in the shower it was like I had Buckwheat in the headlock..LOL I was like what the hell??? So I guess it does work. I don't think a lot of people are using the nourishair I think most are using the hair skin and nails formula. They are very similar I think. I didn't get that one because my nails grow so long naturally I didn't think I needed it.