GHE (Greenhouse Effect) method

gemruby41

I've been doing the ghe method for two weeks. In the mornings after taking off the plastic cap, only the front half of my head is damp. The back part stays dry throughout the night. Before putting on the plastic cap, I have either bunned my hair, clipped it up, rolled it with one flexi rod, or left it loose. With each method the back part of my hair stays dry. The water droplets that form in the plastic cap are only in the front section. Does anyone have any ideas on why the back part of my hair is never damp, or is this normal?

I've been doing the ghe method for two weeks. In the mornings after taking off the plastic cap, only the front half of my head is damp. The back part stays dry throughout the night. Before putting on the plastic cap, I have either bunned my hair, clipped it up, rolled it with one flexi rod, or left it loose. With each method the back part of my hair stays dry. The water droplets that form in the plastic cap are only in the front section. Does anyone have any ideas on why the back part of my hair is never damp, or is this normal?

It has been years since I tried this method, but that seems odd that the back of your hair would remain dry.

Back