Free for a year!!!!

xmasbaby78

I'm sooooo excited:yay:

I started going to this hair salon last year called the Hair Maxx 10 http://www.myfoxmemphis.com/dpp/good..._Dollar_Hairdo where they only do roller wraps, roller sets and straight wraps for only $10 bucks!

Well a few weeks ago they were doing a raffle for Free Roller Sets or Wraps for a year, so I thought I would try my luck (I never win anything) and I purchased 5 $1 tickets!

AND GUESS WHAT......I was one of the 10 winners that will receive a free style every week for a year!!!!

Yayyy, now I gotta figure out how I am going to work my regimen in with this. This will be perfect for no direct heat. I hope this helps my strands to become more thicker and healthier! I hope to retain some length as well!!!!

Just wanted to share, wooohoooo:headspin:

stacy

Congrats! When I saw Hair Maxx 10, I knew you were in Memphis! Post pics and reviews. What other services do they do? My daughter has natural hair, but I was not sure if they handled natural hair.

xmasbaby78

Congrats! When I saw Hair Maxx 10, I knew you were in Memphis! Post pics and reviews. What other services do they do? My daughter has natural hair, but I was not sure if they handled natural hair.

WOW, you're in Memphis too!!!! I've been going off and on since they opened last year and I have really been pleased with their service! I think they have been trying to expand, they have an area where men can get their hair cut! I've seen them do natural hair but its usually something really simple!

Poopiedo

When I saw Hair Maxx 10, I knew you were in Memphis also. I've never been to that salon because I'm always at the Sally's next door. :)

Don't forget to show us some pics of your new free do.

PureSilver

Congrats! Well you be saving lots and i'm sure it will come in real handy when u have an event. Enjoy it!

topnotch1010

Real Housewife of Houston
I too knew you were in Memphis because I remember reading about this salon (I don't live in Memphis though, I live down the road in Jackson).

I liked this concept and will be opening a similar salon here within the next few years. I'm starting cosmo school in Jan.

Congrats!! That is an awesome prize!

BlaqBella

Aaaahhhh! You are so fortunate! And this should be a lovely alternative to heat/wet setting yourself! Good for you! Thanks for giving a braider like me ideas to boost clientele!

Forever in Bloom

Congratulations! I've never heard of this place, but I will let my mom know so that she can head there. I think she's getting tired of trying to coordinate my schedule with hers since I do her hair when I can.