DC ladies I have an appt at Visions with Shelly!

Soul♥Flower

I made an appt for this weekend and its been a whole year since I've been to a stylist. If there is anyone who has been to Shelly before....what is she really good at? I know I need a trim but other than that, I don't know what I should get done. Is she good at blowing the hair out, rollersetting, cutting it into a style, wash-and-curl, roller wraps, should I let her trim my hair,ect....
Thanks for the input.

JLove74

rinygirl6 said:
I made an appt for this weekend and its been a whole year since I've been to a stylist. If there is anyone who has been to Shelly before....what is she really good at? I know I need a trim but other than that, I don't know what I should get done. Is she good at blowing the hair out, rollersetting, cutting it into a style, wash-and-curl, roller wraps, should I let her trim my hair,ect....
Thanks for the input.

I've been to Visions, but haven't seen Shelly. But from what I've seen it was all good. I've never seen her do a blow out. Rollerset, flat iron and cutting I've seen.

wicky2828

Shelley is in my opinion, the best hair stylist in the salon. I was really impressed with her professionalism my first visit. Due to fact I was a new customer she explained how everything worked and explained everything to me step by step what was going to happen. I have seen her give really good blowouts and rollersets. I can personally vouch for her as far as giving trims and doing tracks. You will not be disappointed.

Wicky

GoingNatural

FYI: Susan at Locs Hair Studio is great. Very versatile and professional. Good cuts and trims and styles; blowouts as well. Never gone to her for a relaxer or weave before though.

www.locshairstudio.com

JLove74

wicky2828 said:
Shelley is in my opinion, the best hair stylist in the salon. I was really impressed with her professionalism my first visit. Due to fact I was a new customer she explained how everything worked and explained everything to me step by step what was going to happen. I have seen her give really good blowouts and rollersets. I can personally vouch for her as far as giving trims and doing tracks. You will not be disappointed.

Wicky

ITA re: her professionalism, very thorough :)