Former/Current BBD Curling Cream users...

jada1111

Are you still using this cream?

I tried calling Big Bad D's company to see if the product can be bought in LA, but I got an answering machine. Can you imagine? Not a live answering service or an ordering company, but a freakin answering machine!!

If that wasn't bad enough, the message on the machine was completely unprofessional. The person said she was the "office administrator" and that due to the filming of the Big Bad D Reality show she (nor anybody else for that matter) would be in the office to take calls.

A reality show? Are you serious? Like, WHO ARE YOU?? The only reason why this man and his product entered my mind was because of old threads about it. It was a popular product that everyone was trying at the time, but I never gave it a chance. All of these other products came on the scene and BBD seemed to fade into the background for some reason.

If anyone is still using BBD products how are they working for you? I would like to give this cream a chance, but I'm not ordering anything off the internet. Can't deal with shipping charges. Does anyone know where to find BBD products in Los Angeles? They MUST have arrived here by now.

diligence

It's in Inglewood...in the strip mall where Popeye's is located. I don't remember the name, but I think it's open every day except holidays, probably until 6pm, possibly later. HTH...

jada1111

It's in Inglewood...in the strip mall where Popeye's is located. I don't remember the name, but I think it's open every day except holidays, probably until 6pm, possibly later. HTH...

Thanks.

I was really hoping it would be closer to West Hollywood, North Hollywood, or someplace in the valley. Inglewood is really outta my way.

Lucky's Mom

Wow!!!! LA / Valley ladies!!!!:yep:

If I see any of this stuff out here ( in the Valley ) I wil let you know.

I personally was not happy with the fact that there is no ingredient listing..... so I probably will never buy it.