Review on BBD Products

XXXtacy

Ladies,

I am about to purchase BBD keala oil, Triple Slip Shampoo and Growth Stretch Creme. All came from following the product listing from this website www.reniece.com. Looking hrough the old post, I see some ladies have tried products.

If any of the ladies could tell me their experience, I would really appreciate.

XXXtacy

PS If you don't have a perm do you need the stretch creme??

shawniegee

New Cut for '09
The Tripe Slip Shampoo is my staple shampoo. It smells yummy and detangles like nobody's business. My hair feels so great I almost don't want to conditon it. I have lukewarm feelings about the rest of the line though.

so1913

Out of those you've mentioned, I've only tried and use the Stretch Creme. I am natural and use it as a deep conditioner and leave in. I'm not sure how well it is at stopping breakage, because I did/do not have a breakage problem, I use it more as a "preventative" treatment and I think it does help me to maintain the health of my hair.

XXXtacy

Thanks so much ladies for the reviews.

I will be trying these items out for the next 2 months. To see if it makes a difference with my hair.

PrincessScorpion

When I ordered I spoke to him and he told me how to make a spray for my braids with distilled water, keala oil, stretch cream and flat iron lotion. I spary on for moisture. I really like it and some nights I wear a plastic cap. I just ordered the shampoo, butter and more oil.