For those of you that have used BBD stretch and Aphogee

hairIAM

I was using the Aphogee 2 min reconstructor and noticed that it smells just like the BBD stretch that I used to use a while back. No one ever figured out the ingredients of the BBD stretch, beingthat they were never provided on the bottles, but I wonder are the two products the same. Anyone else think these smell the same???

LiberianGirl

I've only used the 2 min treatment so I can't say. I thought BBD was a conditioner, not a protein product?

Healthb4Length

I stated over on Luvbugs that I taught the products were similar. They perform the same on my hair and smell similar. Since BBD doesn't put any ingredients on the list I'm assuming that the ingredients are almost identical. When I did use BBD I liked it as a deep conditioner more than a leave-in. I've never tried the aphogee as a leave-in though.

loulou82

My mother gave me a jar of BBD but I don't know how to use it. I guess I'll try it as a deep conditioner. The labeling is confusing. I also have ApHo 2 Minute and like it.

tbaby_8

Whoever uses the BBD Stretch, please post because I have been looking at this product and wanting to buy it, but have been hesitant.