For those who have texturizers

Honey1

I was wondering can you texturize and keep your relaxed ends? I have been transitioning for 7 months and was wondering if you can texturize and keep your relaxed ends?
I do not want to give up my length yet, I just want a little more control, because my hair is extremely thick and coily in the back. Could someone give me some advice?

Nina_deF

I did it.
I transitioned from my relaxer for 11 months, got desperat and went to the salon.
She gave me a curly perm (Global Choice, think it's a British brand), which included my relaxed ends.
I recently had a touch up and texturized only the roots and it blends in perfectly, although my roots look a tad shinier.
She can't cut hair to save her life so I had to wait a few months before Dana At Luxe Studios in Chinatown could hook me up.
This is absolutely an option if you, like me, don't have the cute face for a short 'fro.
I'm very satisfied.

sengschick

The Bun Master
I don't see why not, I never have understood why people cut off the relaxed ends when they aren't in poor condition. I was natural when I texturized so I can't speak from personal experience, but it seems that it would soften the demarcation line and lessen the breakage some people experience.