following the truth about hip hop videos on Utube, Please watch this...

zanna

Everyone please watch these videos: The Workings of Evil from 1 tru 21 it's a long set of video but it's worth it. Its about the music industry featuring Rihanna.

For those who watched "the truth about hip hop" by Creg Lewis on you tube, this is about the demonic possession of artists like Rihanna (the author talks about Rihanna in this case, and gives a detail analysis on her videos and the lyrics of her hit songs "Umbrella" and "disturbia"), and the dangers found in the music industry. I would recommend everyone to watch The Workings of Evil from 1 tru 21. I watched every single one of them they are worth watching.

Here is the first one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEkANn1IBaQ&feature=PlayList&p=B13EA5BDD59CD1C6&index=0&playnext=1

Then make your coments. Me, my comment is: Ephesian 6:11-18.
May God bless you.
Thank you
zanna

Last edited:

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

"koyote, shu, amen, ra, doogun, chitahuri, ausar, auset, amun, set, rain, saturn, zeus, ishtar, oshun, osiris, isis, heru, jehovah, jah, eingana, shiva, ganesha, ptah, maat, satan, lucifer, devil, angel, demon, zeus, nagas, magog, odin, olympus, baphomet, nephilim, chitahuri, saint nick, santa, quetzoquatl, budha, jesus, allah, bel, yemenyah, anti-christ, baal, nanahbozo, elohim, chaos, hermes, eros, hyperion, gaia, uranus, cirius, lord, guan-yu, yuan-shi-tian,zong, san-qing, wandjina, altjira, sif adnoartina, baiaime, alchera, uluru, bochica, amana, saracura, chia, sinaa, dagre, eir, borr, rynkar, thor, vali, el, baal, anath, tanit, shalim, yarikh, obatala, baldur, laka, pele, akua, kane, sol, luna, bathla, habagat, s'dop, akuma, amaterasu, aten, amma"

Whew! I finished typing that. I wonder how many of these are just names in their languages for G-d? Some of these are not "evil" names and none of them are G-d except the ones that are lol. There's only one, most of the rest I know about are false g-ds, two refer to a bishop from Constantanople, one of the Messiah, and 4 others refer to created beings, some of which turned against G-d.

21 vids? That's a lot...don't get me wrong, I'd like to but.... Did you watch them already so you can give us the jist of what he's saying other than the fact that modern culture/music equally represents the old g-ds as in ancient days? To kind of get an idea without spending so much time on them (you know, for the sake of time). I mean, like, why did he mention those names above? Which vid is that one in? Or spread through?

Oh, btw, I gave this to make this a little easier.

Ephesians 6:11-18 (English Standard Version)

11(A) Put on(B) the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against(C) the schemes of the devil. 12For(D) we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against(E) the rulers, against the authorities, against(F) the cosmic powers over(G) this present darkness, against(H) the spiritual forces of evil(I) in the heavenly places. 13Therefore(J) take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in(K) the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. 14Stand therefore,(L) having fastened on the belt of truth, and(M) having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 15and,(N) as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. 16In all circumstances take up(O) the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all(P) the flaming darts of(Q) the evil one; 17and take(R) the helmet of salvation, and(S) the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God, 18praying(T) at all times(U) in the Spirit,(V) with all prayer and supplication. To that end(W) keep alert with all perseverance, making(X) supplication for all the saints,

Last edited:

zanna

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I,
For those who watched "the truth about hip hop" by Creg Lewis on you tube, this is about the demonic possession of artists like Rihanna (the author talks about Rihanna in this case, and gives a detail analysis on her videos and the lyrics of her hit songs "Umbrella" and "disturbia"), and the dangers found in the music industry. (that's why I quote the Bible Eph 6:11-18) I would recommend everyone to watch The Workings of Evil from 1 tru 21. I watched every single one of them they are worth watching.
God Bless
Zanna

Last edited:

Evolving78

i am on part five now and i think this man has too much time on his hands. i get what he is saying as far as the lyrics (btw were not written by Rihanna, but by two men from IL) but the breakdown of it is just overdoing it and looking for more than what is there.

Duchesse

i am on part five now and i think this man has too much time on his hands. i get what he is saying as far as the lyrics (btw were not written by Rihanna, but by two men from IL) but the breakdown of it is just overdoing it and looking for more than what is there.

I agree. I kinda see what he is getting at, but to dissect "Umbrella" as he did was reaching. There's no way I can watch all 21 videos. There are subliminal messages in music, but I don't see how anyone listening to that particular song will be susceptible to any demonic sort of message, as his own explanation is a bit drawn out and long winded.

I have viewed Craig Lewis before, and he makes more sense to me. Thank you Zanna for posting though.

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I

GV-NA-GI-TLV-GE-I,
For those who watched "the truth about hip hop" by Creg Lewis on you tube, this is about the demonic possession of artists like Rihanna (the author talks about Rihanna in this case, and gives a detail analysis on her videos and the lyrics of her hit songs "Umbrella" and "disturbia"), and the dangers found in the music industry. (that's why I quote the Bible Eph 6:11-18) I would recommend everyone to watch The Workings of Evil from 1 tru 21. I watched every single one of them they are worth watching.
God Bless
Zanna

This is a sequel to another? I'll watch them when I get the time. Might take me awhile lol. I'm not sure I'd believe certain folks are actually possessed...that's a rare phenomenon...actual, true possession. I agree people can be influenced but true possession is different. Thanks for the info.