Follicle Confessionals:...:,-D

bellebebe

My name is Belle, and I'm an X hair abuser.:violin::cry:
I have completely changed all of that though:grin:. I'm proud to say, Since I've joined LHCF (Hair rehab), I'm a changed woman.

Confession number 1: I rarely wash my hair when I wear weave.:spank:

Confession number 2: I don't like when my boyfriend touches my weave.:naughty:

confession number 3: When some Caucasian people tell me my "hair/weave" is pretty, I don't correct them. I let them think it's real :evillaugh:(unless they ask).

Confession number 4: I never wear my beautiful real hair down in public. (I had major hair dysmorphia). :burning:

Confession number 5: I check out every black chick's hair to see how healthy it is.

confession number 6: I hate see through none moving thin ends.:sandm:​

Confession: I haven't washed my hair in almost 2 weeks. *shrug* Doesn't feel dry at all.

Confession: Straight oil and/or moisturizer has not touched my hair in a minute. Since my last wash day I have used serum once, last night.

Confession: I am heavily thinking about switching to a 2 week regimen. I get so tired of doing my hair, which is one of the reasons I cut my hair from below bsl to apl.

Confession: I threw out 2 bags of products I no longer use and gave 1 to SO's mother last month. Got tired of looking at em.

Confession: My cat's hair is laid.

Confession: I haven't washed my hair in almost 2 weeks. *shrug* Doesn't feel dry at all.

Confession: Straight oil and/or moisturizer has not touched my hair in a minute. Since my last wash day I have used serum once, last night.

Confession: I am heavily thinking about switching to a 2 week regimen. I get so tired of doing my hair, which is one of the reasons I cut my hair from below bsl to apl.

Confession: I threw out 2 bags of products I no longer use and gave 1 to SO's mother last month. Got tired of looking at em.

Confession: My cat's hair is laid.

HAHA, Girl I completely understand.

Confession 1: I have not moisturized/sealed my hair since school started in August

Confession 2: I went without washing my hair for 2 weeks like a week ago....I haven't done that since I first started here

Confession 3: Some of my Keracare Humecto fell on my bedroom floor. :( That ish costs $30 for a tub. I scooped it back up and put it back in the tub.

Confession 1: I have not moisturized/sealed my hair since school started in August

Confession 2: I went without washing my hair for 2 weeks like a week ago....I haven't done that since I first started here

Confession 3: Some of my Keracare Humecto fell on my bedroom floor. :( That ish costs $30 for a tub. I scooped it back up and put it back in the tub.

:goodone::pepper:
I would do the same junk lol

We are >>>HERE<<<! I have scooped conditioner off of the bathtub floor and put it right back in my head when conditioning in the shower.

Confession 1: I washed yesterday but before that hadnt washed for almost a month! Wore rollerset and twist outs for 1.5 weeks, twists for 1 week and twist out for like 4 days.

Confession 2: I think my hair would be healthier if I washed less often. That month I moisturized as needed and my hair never felt softer. Didnt look dirty either and less manipulation

Confession 3: Flat ironed my hair straight yesterday and dont plan on washing out for 2-3 weeks.

Confession: I have hairorexia. My hair is almost APL but I feel bald headed

Confession 1: I washed yesterday but before that hadnt washed for almost a month! Wore rollerset and twist outs for 1.5 weeks, twists for 1 week and twist out for like 4 days.

Confession 2: I think my hair would be healthier if I washed less often. That month I moisturized as needed and my hair never felt softer. Didnt look dirty either and less manipulation

Confession 3: Flat ironed my hair straight yesterday and dont plan on washing out for 2-3 weeks.

yup! me to a T. I'm getting better darn it, we'll get there.

Oh yeah one more confession: I have not done a "deep" condition in a minute and probably wont for a while. I just put on aphogee 2 min or aphogee moisturizing con in my hair with a shower cap and keep on while I shower/shave.
Another thing I was getting tired of was hopping in and out the shower.

The bolded is my first confession.

Confession 2: Although I am doing all this healthy hair stuff and my hair has grown, sometimes I believe my hair wont grow too long length like MBL or WL. I think thats why I have no problem with PS'n it hides potential diasapointment......sad but true....I will believe it when I see it!

Oh yeah one more confession: I have not done a "deep" condition in a minute and probably wont for a while. I just put on aphogee 2 min or aphogee moisturizing con in my hair with a shower cap and keep on while I shower/shave.
Another thing I was getting tired of was hopping in and out the shower.

That's why I mostly DC wash. lol I each section with a spray water bottle, and condition. When my whole head is done, I sit under the dryer for fifteen minutes then do a rinse. I hate shower and dryer hopping.

Keedah, I have hairnorexia too., and I'm almost APL.

Confession 2: my stylist almost fried my hair, but I like my silky straight hair....possible heat damage and all

Confession 3: I want to Caruso my hair but I'm afraid my roots will revert

Confession 4: I'm tempted to go 2 wks w/o washing because I hate to detangle my roots

Confession 5: I want layers, but I like my blunt cut (so I don't lose length)...sad I know.

Confession: I seldom cover my hair at night. :ohwell:

I'm lazy with my natural, non-straightened hair.

Confession: I never cover my hair at night. I baggy my bun night and day and figure that will prevent the breakage.
Confession 2: I just recently started sleeping on a silky/satiny pillow. It's a throw pillow.
Confession 3: I have almost no pictures of my hair this year. I never wear it out any place to take pix of it. *kanyeshrug*

Confessions 1. I hate washing my hair. Been almost 2 weeks think I am gonna start washing every 2 weeks.

Confessions 2. I use mtg daily n my hair don't stank

Confessions 3. I bunn cause I am lazy and I don't comb my hair but 1x every 2wks. I finger comb daily.

Confessions 4. I use any condish that I can get my hands on 2 do my moisturizing.

Back