First Wash N Go..Come see PICS

ftiffreneee

I did my first wash and go as a 100% natural and I love it. My hair is completely dry in these pics. I used water, my leave in conditioner and my Ecostyler gel. I tried the Ecostyler gel instead of my KCCC to see if there was any difference...... I actually got better results with the Ecostyler. I did a Kinky Curly experiment and after my third day there was a lot of build-up, no build up with Ecostyler and the price is definently RIGHT!!!!!

Attachments

• TRMason 4-4-10 073.jpg
    TRMason 4-4-10 073.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 337
  • TRMason 4-4-10 071.jpg
    TRMason 4-4-10 071.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 297
  • TRMason 4-4-10 026.jpg
    TRMason 4-4-10 026.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 272
  • TRMason 4-4-10 023.jpg
    TRMason 4-4-10 023.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 256
  • TRMason 4-4-10 019.jpg
    TRMason 4-4-10 019.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 322

RockCreak

Your hair is really cute. I'm glad ecostyler gel worked for you. I haven't tried it yet. I guess this is a product that I must visit!:grin:

BlaqBella

You and your curls are so BEAUTIFUL! Thanks for sharing!

ETA: Your sense of fashion is my style...LOVES IT!!!

Last edited:

naturalmanenyc

Gorgeous!!! I used Eco yesterday but did not get such fab results. I may have been too heavy handed. I will try again.

Janet'

I'm glad that Ecostyler worked for you! It flakes my hair up something terrible! Your hair is too cute!

michc

Love it! And you are just too stylish with the make-up, nails and accessories.

Keep it up :up:

Harina

Pretty. This might be a stupid question but how exactly do you use gel for a w-and-go. Do you just take a glob of it, rub it in your palms, and spread it down the length of your hair? Or do you comb it through while it's still damp?

ftiffreneee

Pretty. This might be a stupid question but how exactly do you use gel for a w-and-go. Do you just take a glob of it, rub it in your palms, and spread it down the length of your hair? Or do you comb it through while it's still damp?

No question is stupid except the one not asked:nono: I section my hair put it on the length of my hair, rake it through and that's it. It is so easy and simple to do. Ecostyler is a staple for me from this point on. I love it, just enough hold and no flakes. When you try it let me know whow it works out for you.:grin: