Finally Updated my album**PICS**

Armyqt

Okay ladies, I know it's been a long time, but my album is finally updated. I only added 2 pics, but it's just to show the length.

This is for you Ayeshia ;)

Hey Army... your hair looks beautiful!!!! and it is growing at a nice pace... and you are tracking your progress very nicely!!!! girl, thanks for finally sharing....LOL

Thanks a bunch everyone :kiss: You guys are soooo encouraging!! I have more to say, but no time right now. I'll be back... :)

Ahm....:eek: ...That looks like about an inch of growth a month. Dang! What have you been doing? I know you said you'll be back with more information....Please do tell. Gosh, your hair looks pretty and long.

Trea said:
BEAUTIFUL HAIR 'ARMY' ;) What's your regimen????

Thank you Trea. I don't really have a regimen anymore per se. I do very, very little to my hair. I contribute the health of my hair to finding the right products that work for my hair. Oh and always moisturising my ends.

I wash my hair 2x per week. I alternate btwn Kenra, Aubreys, Elucence and NTM. These are my favorites, but I do have others (recovering pj :grin: ) Once I've washed the hair and let the conditioner sit in for 3-5 minutes I rinse and comb my hair through with the Jilbere shower comb. Once out of the shower, I squeeze dry the excess water (never use a towel, it sucks out the moisture and leaves the hair dry) and apply a leave-in. My favorite one right now is Rusk Smoother. I love it because it really, really detangles the hair. It was becasue of this leave-in that I could stretch my relaxer so long without breakage. (SHOUT OUT TO WHOMEVER RECCED THIS ONE... I Think it was Sylver)

Anyways, after that I'll put another favorite leave in. Either Lacio Lacio or Salerm 21. I use this to get the added lasting benefit of some protein in the hair. I comb it into a ponytail and let it dry. After month 3.5 of stretching my relaxer, I had to do two ponytails.

As far as the growth is concerned, my first month and a half I used Surge 2x a day. But soon I discovered MTG. I stopped using the Surge and used the MTG about twice weekly. After a few weeks I stopped though because my hair had grown so much. I think that was around month 3. At that time my hair blown out was reaching the middle of my brastrap. SO the bulk of my growth was in the first 3 months. I just relaxed on 3 Jul and haven't started to use the MTG yet. I'll start back up this week though. Woooooo...sorry for being so long winded :lol:

dontspeakdefeat said:
OMG!! ArmyQT you are past brastrap now!!

I am so happy for you and your hair is so gorgeous and thick!!

:dance7: :dance7:

:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

Girl I can hardly beieve it myself. It took so long though, I'm not even excited about it. But you mess around and let me gain another 3inches on this :eek: WHOA Nelli, Ima be a picture taking fool :lol:

SherryLove said:
Hey Army... your hair looks beautiful!!!! and it is growing at a nice pace... and you are tracking your progress very nicely!!!! girl, thanks for finally sharing....LOL

YOUR HAIR is absolutely stunning. You are such an inspiration. Oh and know you are on my list of albums that I stalk periodically :lol:

Back