Finally Introducing Myself

neena

Hi everyone!! I figured it was time to introduce myself. I've been lurking around the forums for a while now and i finally decided to join. I have found a lot of useful information on here and you ladies have inspired me to start my own healthy hair journey. I curently have type 4b relaxed hair. My mother has done my hair all of my life, she has type 3a fine hair, so of course she never really knew how to manage my unruly hair. Her way of dealing with it was a relaxer -- at age 3 :eek: -- and ever since then she has relaxed my hair every 4 weeks, from the roots to the ends :nono: . So as u can imagine my hair looks a mess. I really need help!! :sad:

Je Ne Sais Quoi

WELCOME!! Wow, I can't believe you've been relaxing since the age of 3. Have you ever considered not relaxing and going natural?

neena

*Bre~Bre* said:
WELCOME!! Wow, I can't believe you've been relaxing since the age of 3. Have you ever considered not relaxing and going natural?

I am seriously considering it. I just don't know if i have the nerve to do it yet:perplexed

tenderheaded

We're glad you're here! I have the same hair type so I know what you've gone thru. In a year you'll have totally different hair:grin:

Mestiza