Finally a Member!!!

Missdelicious1

I am soooo excited to be a member of this site...as of today :grin:! I have been lurking here since I started my hair journey in March of this year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LHCF!!! This site has turned me into a hair fanatic and I have learned so much from the information here (plus it is so entertaining, lol). I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and let you all know how happy I am to finally be a member!

:welcome:

hope you enjoy your stay :)

crazy that your join date say dec 09 though. Is that when you started lurking?

We're glad you're here. Welcome. Warning- this board is very addictive!

I am soooo excited to be a member of this site...as of today :grin:! I have been lurking here since I started my hair journey in March of this year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE LHCF!!! This site has turned me into a hair fanatic and I have learned so much from the information here (plus it is so entertaining, lol). I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone and let you all know how happy I am to finally be a member!

Welcome!!! However you forgot something....no hair info!!!! You know we are hair fanatics around here and want to know the details. You know....current length, goal length, relaxed/natural, stretcher, texlax. And pics are always, always welcome and encouraged!!!:grin:

Back