FEBRUARY 2014: WHAT'S ON SALE THIS MONTH? (Hair/Bath/Beauty)

Pompous Blue

PRE-VALENTINE'S DAY SALE! Hydratherma Naturals

We have some wonderful things planned this year including
new products, giveaways and sales!
We want to say thanks so much for subscribing to our
Hydratherma Naturals email messages. We want to say thanks
to our old, new and future customers. To show our appreciation,
we are offering a Pre- Valentine's Day discount exclusively for our email subscribers.
This offer is not being advertised and is only for you!
Take 15% off your total order on Saturday, Feburary 8, 2014! Sale starts
at 12:01 am EST and ends on 11:59 pm EST. Enter coupon code "HHJ10"
at checkout to receive your discount. Sale applies only to orders placed
on our www.HealthyHairJourney.com website / shopping cart.
*****Because this is an exclusive offer, we are not able to offer the coupon
code via Paypal. All orders must be placed on our shopping cart.
Thanks again for your love and support.
Blessings!
Saleemah Cartwright

Pompous Blue

Sally's BSS save your 15% off coupon for Feb. until Feb. 22nd and Sally's will double it in store.
MayaNatural Thanks for posting this sale. I had discarded my email before I read it and thought bummer, I can't get in on the 30% off. Lo' and behold, I got another email today with the 30% off code!

I set a reminder on my calendar for February 22!

Pompous Blue

sallybeauty.com

Pompous Blue

Sabino Hair Solutions

All new, detangling conditioner specially formulated for girls with curly hair, leaves a silky smooth feel and appearance. Grapeseed and Chamomile extracts strengthen and revitalize hair as well as improving body and texture. Leaves hair manageable, shiny, and healthy-looking.

Coupon: Enter code leavein25 to enjoy 25% off.
* Expires 2-25-2014
* Excludes bulk SKU's

DarkJoy

Bent. Not Broken.
Target online and/or in store on clearance:

Taahlia Waahid products
Organix BKT system

Pompous Blue

Lotioncrafter.com
It's a Moving Sale

Lotioncrafter's new 8300 Sq. Ft. headquarters is complete and we're moving in! Under construction since early August of last year, it's finally ready and we're excited and can't wait to occupy it. But, it's a big undertaking so we'll be closed from Saturday, February 8th through Sunday, February 16th to accomplish our move and get operations up and running in our new facility.

The last day that we can ship an order will be Friday, February 7th. Our UPS cut-off is at 10:00AM Pacific. Our mail cut-off is at 1:30PM Pacific. We will resume shipping on Monday, February 10th.

Our website will be available for order placement during our transition and orders placed will be shipped, in the order received, when we resume shipping on Monday, February 17th. To be fair to all of our customers, orders placed with expedited shipping options will also be handled in the order received.

During this time, we will be unable to take phone orders, return calls or answer email messages as our computer systems will be off-line during the move. We also will be unable to modify or cancel orders placed while we are closed.

Our commitment to you: If the move goes smoothly, we will resume operations and start shipping sooner than Monday, February 17th!

When are we closed? SATURDAY, FEB 8TH - SUNDAY, FEB 16TH

Save 15%
Take advantage of our upcoming move! Effective February 7th, enter the Discount Code
MOVE15 at checkout and get 15% off your entire order, excluding books, digital downloads, and B2B products. Discount code must be entered and applied before your payment is processed. We are unable to apply the discount to orders after they have been placed or cancel or change orders placed while we are closed. Sale prices are limited to stock on hand, no rain checks. Limit one per customer. Orders will be shipped in the order received when we reopen in our new facility starting Monday, February 16th!

flyygirlll2

Lioness mane
#Soultanicals Hair Products are now in stock at www.hattache.com I may now be able to get my hands on some....

I ordered a few HV products today, a few hours later I received a shipping notice. Hattache is definitely on it! I noticed they have Soultanicals products now too, but I've never tried anything from the line though.

Urban

Macy's has an extra 20% in store if you wear red or buy a $2 an American Heart Month pin. Only applies to red tagged and all sale and clearance items.

SweetlyCurly

Thanks for the tag. Waiting for the good sales this month...even though I really shouldn't buy anything else until next black friday

beautyaddict1913

Just got an email from Donna Marie. She's having a birthday event. Everything is 30% off on her website today only. Use code DMHBD

Bette Davis Eyes

The "OG" Product Junkie
Just got an email from Donna Marie. She's having a birthday event. Everything is 30% off on her website today only. Use code DMHBD

How is the Miracurl already sold out. That and the buttercreme is what I wanted to revisit. Oh well

ETA Dang , she still hasnt found a new supplier. That notice was there last year. Wow.

Last edited:

Beany

From BASK's FB page:

We brought it back by popular demand!
Limited Edition APPLE & SORGHUM SUPPLE HAIR SYRUP will be back this Friday to kick-start the Valentine's weekend celebrations! Sign up for our b.a.s.k. Newsletter @ www. baskbeauty. com for upcoming details of our Valentine's Weekend Special!

Possible V-day sale?

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
From BASK's FB page:

Limited Edition APPLE & SORGHUM SUPPLE HAIR SYRUP will be back this Friday to kick-start the Valentine's weekend celebrations! Sign up for our b.a.s.k. Newsletter @ www. baskbeauty. com for upcoming details of our Valentine's Weekend Special!

Possible V-day sale?

@Brownie518 beautyaddict1913

FYI:grin:

SweetlyCurly

From BASK's FB page:

Possible V-day sale?

Has anybody tried this product? I need deets

loved

FHI Platform

I just purchased the FHI Platform 1 inch flat iron from Target which was listed for $73, plus a $10 Target GC. I started from Ebates for 2.5% back & got an additional $5 from RetailmeNot.

(I opened a Target link from RetailMeNot which gave $5 off any purchase over $50 and went back to the Target page I opened using Ebates & refreshed the page, which then showed the $5 off for opening the retailmenot link.)

Folica had it for 79.99 and $25 off for any purchase over $80. I could have purchased it there but it would not have shipped until 2/17 and I am doing my 2 years natural length check this weekend.

Last edited:

Pompous Blue

Upcoming sale from unclefunkysdaughter.

From Facebook:

Hello funky friends and fans! As most of you know by now, we had some major manufacturing problems with Curly Magic. We're now on the right track. Curly Magic should be back in stock within a month, but we are hoping and pushing for much sooner. We'll have a big sale - including Curly Magic - when it is back, along with huge sighs of relief over here.If you have an open order, you should have received status updates from us. If not, please let me know! We are trying very hard to refund people who want refunds, and to keep orders open for those who prefer that. In addition to posting here, I'll also be sending e-mails to anyone who requests them, when it is back in stock. Let me know (message here or e-mail) if you want to be notified via e-mail.Thanks to everyone for your patience. Stay warm out there, and fingers crossed for good news soon!