February 12, 13 and 14.....What are your hair plans???

Well, my plans have changed. Since we're snowed in here in ATL (wtf)--my hair is in a bun, and it think will stay that way for a couple days. Looks like the weather works in favor of my hair--nothing better than just leaving it be.

Well, I've started bunning for the first time this week, and liked it, but since today's my bday, I thought I should do something more festive like a braidout, so there it is!

I kept it simple and used Aubrey organics Island Naturals shampoo, Aubrey organics gpb protein conditioner, an ACV rinse, Hawaiian Silky 14-1, hair butter and sealed with miracle tree oil (it's by a new brand that shall remain nameless but is coming out soon-I was given some test samples at the beauty supply, and yall, it's sooo goood. When it comes out, I can't wait to share, lol!)

Happy Birthday to you...!!!

Today,I did a protein treatment with Joico deep penetrating conditioner reconstrutor for about 5 mins under a plastic cap no heat.

Then i deep conditioned with Wen Fig and Joico Moisture Recovery under a heat cap
for about 2hrs(to lazy to wash it out) added some Wen & He ltr leave-in.

Moisturized with S-curl,Proline softner Moisturizer and sealed with oil mixture.

I'm about to start wash day...I really don't feel like it though. I wish I owned a wig, so I could just slap it on and leave wash day for next week.

Anyway, I'm currently 7 weeks post, going for a 12 week stretch.
I'm going to:

1. Pre-poo with Motions CPR for 20 minutes, no heat.
2. CWC with Organix Vanilla Silk Shampoo and Coconut Milk Conditioner.
3. Steam with plain Silicon Mix for 45 minutes, and then let cool for 30.
4. Use Porosity Control for one minute, followed by cold water rinse.
5. Detangle with LTR Leave-In.
6. Rollerset with water, Chi Silk Infusion, and a little vatika oil.
7. Silk wrap.
8. Flat iron roots.

I changed plans and went to the salon today. :nono::nono::nono::nono:

DH said I spend too much time doing my own hair. Man, my stylist was very rough on my hair. She "yanked" my hair from roots to end and my head yanked with it, with a fine tooth comb then a detangling brush.

Hopefully, (if DH don't complain about how much time it takes for me to do my own hair) I'll never go to another salon again. :nono:

I changed plans and went to the salon today. :nono::nono::nono::nono:

DH said I spend too much time doing my own hair. Man, my stylist was very rough on my hair. She "yanked" my hair from roots to end and my head yanked with it, with a fine tooth comb then a detangling brush.

Hopefully, (if DH don't complain about how much time it takes for me to do my own hair) I'll never go to another salon again. :nono:

That's horrible!! Your poor scalp. :nono:

Next time he complains, ask him if he prefers that you look like this:

22cgmf_th.jpg

Because that's what's going to happen, if he wants you to keep going to a stylist who uses a fine tooth comb to detangle transitioning hair. It's better that you take the time to do it properly yourself. At least you will still have hair when you're done.

That's horrible!! Your poor scalp. :nono:

Next time he complains, ask him if he prefers that you look like this:

22cgmf_th.jpg

Because that's what's going to happen, if he wants you to keep going to a stylist who uses a fine tooth comb to detangle transitioning hair. It's better that you take the time to do it properly yourself. At least you will still have hair when you're done.

LOL...!!! She also criticized the prepoo she had to rinse and shampoo from my hair. After asking me why I put those products in my hair, she laughed and called me a hair scientist. I just won't be returning to her anymore.

Originally I asked for a rollerset and flat iron my roots. She said it couldn't be done b/c of my newgrowth...?!?!?!

Need I mention I had the longest hair in the salon at that time.

Tomorrow (Sunday..well really today)
Prepoo for an hour with mixture of ayurvedic oils (brahmi, castor, rosemary eo, amla, shikakai, mustard seed)
Deep condition with GVP Conditioning Balm+Suave Coconut Conditioner+Aussie Moist Conditioner+Avocado Oil+Amla Oil+Amla Powder+Henna(a lil)+Avocado Butter
Wash with Herbal Essences Hello Hydration
Condition with Aussie Moist
Detangle
Airdry

I'm 26 weeks post :D YAY! Relaxing around the time my relaxer arrives (ORS No-Lye Reguar)

SherylsTresses, I think you need to tell your DH that it is better for you to do your own hair because the stylists are too rough. Be sure to emphasize the cost-cutting aspect too.

I cannot believe she got an attitude about having to wash out your pre-poo. Long before I knew what pre-poos were, my mother would sometimes put them on my hair before I went to the salon.

Sometimes, the laziness of some stylists is really insulting. I am sure that they don't appreciate it when people are lazy about giving tips.

DCed on dry hair with Matrix Balm stuff
Washed with Aphogee Damage poo
Applied Aphogee 2 min
Rinsed and applied FSP.

I wash and conditioned my hair (weave). Sat under the dryer last night for SO long to ensure my hair was dry. I flat ironed with Chi iron guard and a drop of kemi oil about the size of a quarter this morning. I then massaged my edges with coconut oil and wrapped it up.

Shampoo with Aphogee Shampoo for Damaged Hair
Condition with Aphogee 2 Min Recon
DC with Silk Elements Megasilk
1 min with Roux Porosity Control
Spray Aphogee Green Tea and Leave in, 3 pumps of Kera Care Foam Wrap, and one squirt Chi Silk Infusion and I'm under the dryer as I type

Happy Valentines Day

:love4:

I'll probably just put a dab of serum on my hair and brush well with my Denman brush.

I have an appointment at the salon tomorrow. :woohoo2:

Back