Fast from wrong thinking day 7

Prudent1

Day 7 >
Today we are continuing to fast from a negative attitude.

Attitude IS everything. And I want us to obliterate negativity from our lives. You CAN control whether life is easy or hard, by your attitude. People who hang on to their negative attitudes, never grow. They never experience the joy, contentment and success that comes when we fast from the wrong attitude. Let's…

CHANGE IT TODAY:
1. Redefine “Attitude”. Attitude is a MINDSET that takes precedence over all other facts. Commit this to memory. It will guide you through and above many storms. I adopt a mindset of victory that takes precedence over all other facts!

2. Attitude DOES determine altitude. It's a phrase that originates from flying. The attitude indicator controls the position of the plane, so that it stays consistently above, parallel to the horizon. Ready to reach new horizons? Set your mind on things above (Colossians 3:2).

3. PROGRAM your attitude to “ABOVE ONLY” thinking. Determine the attitude—mindset you will have BEFORE life strikes. “This is how I’m going to think today, no matter what comes my way.” Deuteronomy 28:13 says, “The Lord has made YOU the head and not the tail. You will be ABOVE ONLY and not beneath.” NIV says, “YOU WILL ALWAYS BE AT THE TOP.” Refuse to accept any other way of thinking or living.

4. You have the mind of Christ (1 Corinthians 2:16). The mind of Christ is an attitude. Jesus saw food when 5000 were hungry. He saw healing when multitudes were sick. He saw life when a child was dead. His attitude—what He saw—took precedence over all other facts. You have that mind. Start seeing what He saw. SEE the solution in every problem.

5. God gave you a phenomenal brain. Ask your brain better questions. IT is smarter than you have thought. Ask it, “What’s good about this situation?” And pause to let it search for answers. It WILL come up with the positives, and with solutions. 2 Timothy 2:1 says YOU HAVE A SOUND, HEALTHY, BRILLIANT MIND.

THINK IT & SAY IT:
My mindset is ABOVE ONLY. I refuse to accept any other way of thinking. I am above the devil, above fear, above poverty, above ‘just getting by’. I am the head and not the tail. I set my attitude EARLY and will not allow any other facts to deter me from what God said about me. I have the mind of Christ, and I see the solution in every problem. My brain is powerfully made in the image of God and I am meant to soar today, in Jesus’ Name!

In His Amazing Love,

Gregory Dickow