Everyday Hair...The Pretty, The Nappy, The Crazy...Post Your Hair RIGHT NOW!!!

KCcurly can u give us more details on ur braidout? products? etc? It looks so pretty. Your hair is so long and lush now! Did u take down your hair blog? If not may I have the link? TIA

Hey girl, thanks! My blog is www.newlynatural.com.

For the braidout, I did about 10 braids, maybe. I deep conditioned, followed by just a little bit of Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (that stuff can be so heavy) and grapeseed oil to seal. I brushed each section with my Denman before I braided it. I did not separate my hair at all after i took the braids out to maintain the chunkiness :)

Last edited:
Last Week WnG

DSCN1629.jpg

DSCN1630.jpg

Today - Pinned Up Mini Twists

DSCN1631.jpg

DSCN1632.jpg

Wash n' go using tightly curly method. Products used were olive oil cholesterol leave-in and kinky curly curling custard.
6b0484d9-44c5-cdc5.jpg
6b0484d9-44f3-35c4.jpg
6b0484d9-4511-b5c7.jpg

-PYT :lachen: That is hilarious thank you, but I do the sameeee thing too. I was looking at a pic the other day thinking the back of this chick's head looks just like mine :drunk:

My Sensationnel half WIG!!! I wore this for a night out. I felt like Diana Ross as i'm not used to wearing big hair.

newhair007.jpg

Last edited:
Got tired of the front of my hair being too long and blah. I cut about 1 inch of the front section of my hair and I believe I cut close to 5 inches of hair. For those that are in the hip length challenge with me, the rest of my hair is fine LOL :lol:

Attachments

• Scissors.JPG
    Scissors.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSCF9008.JPG
    DSCF9008.JPG
    33.5 KB · Views: 135
@sipp100 Thanks! I got the scissors at Target.
The front of my hair was touching my breastasis and I couldn't style it at all. I want layers but no way I'm doing that by myself

:blush::lol:

That is my mini-goal! After it reaches (by Jan 1, hopefully), I'm getting some long layers in front. Not gonna do it myself, either.

Are they regla scissors?

Poohbear,
Please explain this? I like it! :yep:

delitefulmane

I parted my hair in the middle to the crown. Then I flat twisted each side from the front to behind my ears. I used a ponytail holder to secure the end of the flat twist. Then I took the remaining hair that was in the back and nape area, flip it up and tucked the ends to form a round bun and secured it with that black hair barrette.

I still haven't mastered this style though. This is my first time doing it. After a few minutes, that bun started falling out from the sides, so I have to figure out how to keep it from becoming undone. I also would rather use hairpins than those two ponytail holders for the ends of my flat twists, but for some reason, the hairpins weren't making the flat twists secure enough for me. I'll just try this style again later.

Got tired of the front of my hair being too long and blah. I cut about 1 inch of the front section of my hair and I believe I cut close to 5 inches of hair. For those that are in the hip length challenge with me, the rest of my hair is fine LOL :lol:

I like! I'm getting my hair straightened and trimmed tomorrow. It's been since Christmas. While I think my hair is close to hip, it's likely uneven and thin. I think I will try layers.

Back