Edges...HELP

MrsGrant

Well i was just in the bathroom at work and noticed that my edges are on their way out. :nono::nono: My hair has been shedding like crazy for the last few months and I think this has made my edges thinner:sad:. I need a remedy or something anything that you all have had good results with to grow your edges back.

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I've been using MN around my edges (i once got microbraids about 5 years ago and my edges never recovered) and my hair is FINALLY growing back in. I just visited the Aveda Salon yesterday and the stylist mentioned how I did not have breakage in that area anymore and how healthy the hair was. HTH..

MrsGrant

I've been using MN around my edges (i once got microbraids about 5 years ago and my edges never recovered) and my hair is FINALLY growing back in. I just visited the Aveda Salon yesterday and the stylist mentioned how I did not have breakage in that area anymore and how healthy the hair was. HTH..

thank you...I will get some and try this. I want to attack it now before it's out of control

InnerSoul

R U relaxed? I ask b/c when I was relaxed I had thinning edges too so what I did was avoid relaxing the hairline and only touched it up every other time I got a retouch. HTH!

MrsGrant

Yes I am relaxed and that part of my hair never relaxes "straight". It remains a little coarse no matter what. I will tell my stylist not to touch my ends at all, and see what happens. thanks