Dum Question: How do you put your pikistrip on?

Pryncez524

This is probably a really dum question, but I was wondering how you guys put the pikistrip on the bottom of your profile? I tried and I'm pretty lost. And since I'm asking dum questions anyways, how do you put the big picture in a post? For example I want to put a pic of my current length on the post for my mbl challenge.

TexturedTresses

this is not a dumb question because i really want to know too. hopefully someone will respond.
eta: to add picture to a post you can add it as an attachment by clicking on manage attachments and uploading the image. I don't know how to post it on the page though. I wish I did.

Pryncez524

lol so we're bumping for someone to reply.
Btw, so for that picture that you have up right now that comes up below your post, you added it as an attachment? And it comes up everytime you make a post?

TexturedTresses

Oh no for that one. Hold let me do it and I'll tell you the steps becasue I don't remember lol.

eta: go to user cp. then go to edit signature and upload a picture.

discobiscuits

1. Go to: http://pikistrips.com/user/login and create an account
2. You can only upload pictures saved on your computer. You cannot upload pictures from the web
3. Follow the easy step by step instructions to create your piki.
You can have a minimum of 1 cell to a maximum of 9 cells. You can choose the layout of the cells
4. When you are done you will be given codes (HTML and Bulletin board code. 5. You want to copy the Bulletin Board code and then paste it into your User CP in your Signature option.

Attachments

• pikicreate1a.JPG
    pikicreate1a.JPG
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
  • pikicreate2a.JPG
    pikicreate2a.JPG
    17.3 KB · Views: 5
  • pikicreate3a.JPG
    pikicreate3a.JPG
    15.7 KB · Views: 3
  • pikicreate4.JPG
    pikicreate4.JPG