Drink Water For Blingin Hair Challenge!

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I got most of my water in yesterday. The kids and hubby are getting ridiculous with drinking my water. Every time I turn around, one of those hooligans got their lips all on my cup! :wallbash:

I can hardly keep track of what I'm freakin drinking! Next time I see one of them sneakin my water Imma put the smack down :brucelee:

Irresistible

Tishee, as a Nurse, I have to warn you that 3-4 liters of water may be too much to consume in one day. This amount of water can cause a severe decrease in your blood sodium level. Sodium is an electrolyte that is vital to daily bodily function, and when it gets too low, leading to a condition called hyponatremia, you can experience nausea, vomiting, fatigue, confusion, and in worse case scenarios, coma and death.

Increased physical activity may call for a slight increase of water intake, but water intoxication is a real condition, and there have been reports of people dying from drinking too much water.

I don't want to scare or discourage you, continue to drink plenty of water, I just felt the need to warn you because I care for my LHCF sisters too much to see something bad happen to them.

This is why I have to be careful with water, due to adrenal issues I run low on sodium

thats why Ive been doing this with Gatorade too, plus drinking that much is gonna make go low on K, which I am prone to go low on too

MonaRae

OK, I have avoided this thread long enuff! I'm in and I need about 75 oz of water daily. What has help me with drinking my water is 1 tsp of ACV in my water. I like the taste.

Also an added bonus for the skin is to drink a hot cup of water right after you lay down at night. This will detox your body and give you beautiful skin with a quickness!

ajiamarie

I finished all of my water yesterday. MonaRae, I'm going to try drinking a cup of hot water at night. Thanks!

l_choice2001

ok havent checked in i have been doing the water challenge drinking 80-120 oz daily and i am down 4 lbs and no breakouts hair seems to be thriving as well :)

Aggie

What!!! This challenge been going on for a month now and I never saw it:perplexed. I can't believe I missed this one. I need it right now too because I have been neglectinmg my water intake. I used to drink a little more than the recommended daily water intake for my body size, now I have to start that routine again. Thanks for the reminder tiffers.

tiffers

All I can say is: I'm so ashamed :nono:

I started this freakin challenge and am doing horribly! This is the hardest challenge ever!!!!

Prose Princess

Yeah, I'm doing horrible in this challenge too. I think it's just the fact that you have to wait so long to see results that's putting me off. I definitely need to do SOMEthing though cuz my new growth is dryyyyy! :nono:

tiffers

Okay, I just chugged down a bunch of water. I've gotten a little more than half of what I'm supposed to today....

winnettag

I had more water today than I've had in months: 3 glasses :nono:
I've got to do better. There was a time I'd never get less than 6 glasses a day, and that wasn't even enough!
Subscribing...

ajiamarie

I've been having 8-9 glasses a day pretty consistently...until today. Today was HORRIBLE! I only had 3 glasses today and my body is craving it. I'm getting right back on track tomorrow.

so1913

I hate water, but after the holidays and eating all that food along with the "crap" I eat on a regular basis (I don't eat healthy AT ALL and it's starting to show in weight and probably other things) I've been drinking two liters a day since last monday. Yesterday I slacked a little and only did 1.5 liters, it's easier for me to get through it sitting at an office desk all day, lol. I've only found ONE bottled water that "taste" good to me, and seams to have nooooo after taste at all and that is VOSS which I've found in Liter sizes. I don't care what people say, but a lot of water has a taste to it, and that after taste kills me. Poland Spring, YUCK, Fiji and Smart Water a little better, but still has a funny taste at the end. Someone told me to try Deer Park spring water...any suggestions?

morehairplease

Working on it right now ladies(woke up a little late this Sunday morning).

ETA: I can say that this water is helping to keeping my hair moisturized/cooler(this was mentioned by a member as being a sign of moisturized hair) and I am beyond thrilled about it. Also, my skin is glowing and it much clearer.