• 32oz/ 4 cups

Votes: 45 10.3%
  • 40oz or more: If more how much

Votes: 255 58.5%
  • I don't drink water but I need to start

Votes: 45 10.3%

• Total voters

Crissi

I don't drink much right now because i need a brita water filter or something, i don't do tap water, you can taste all the gunk in it, and i don't like the thought of paying for something that comes out the tap for free (lol im awkward). Once i get that i will be drinking a load of water...

Windsy

I drink at least a gallon of water a day. I used to have serious outbreaks until I started drinking water; my dark spots have cleared up significantly. I can see a difference in my skin, hair and nails. I love water, I drink it cold, warm, bottled, tap, it doesn't matter. I love water:bouncy:

GoldenBreeze

I drink 2.5 L a day, and in a couple of days I'll start drinking 3 L. I'm trying to increase until my liquid waist is pale yellow each time. I know, I know TMI. :D

Missi

The only water I get is wats in my saliva: but I have drunk plenty of water when I did sports and noticed a great difference in my hair: but I can't stand water: no matter how much lemons I squeeze: We should start a H20
"Water A Day" Challenge
Level 1: 40 oz a Day
Level 2: 52 oz a Day
Level 3: 64 oz a Day
....its one bottle (8oz) and a half (4oz) difference between levels

Silver: 30 Days
Gold: 60 Days
Platnium: 90 Days

lana

I should mention that my hair has grown more and I attribute that to water and protein shakes. Also my dark spots from acne have cleared up and I don't get a monthly (PMS) breakout anymore. (wow!)

I'm drinking more water and I love it!

ShiShiPooPoo

I don't drink water:eek: . I drink Cokes all day. You know the first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem. I do better in the summer though.

Queen V

I literally chug water all day. The only other beverage I take in is coffee, which is bad for me, but everyone's got to have a vice, right? :look:

nappity

I stay thirsty- so I drink alot of water- I think its about a gallon a day if its at least 4 16.0z glasses or bottles- and I like to put crystal light for hydration in it. If not then I'll just drink it straight but it has to be ice cold.

tinkat

not enough...i was so thirsty when i woke up this evening from a nap...i had to sip some water.

Angelicus

I drink about 70 ounces of water a day on weekdays. Unfortunately on weekends I do not drink as much. I also drink 1-2 cups of herbal tea a day also.

Back in Louisiana, we actually had good tap water but the tap in Arizona and Nashville is HORRIBLE. I would never drink that crap, it's bad enough I brush my teeth and bathe in it.

Sunshine0801

A lot. I don't keep juice or soda in the house anymore, so if I'm thirsty, all I can drink is water. Plus, I work out a lot (5X a week) and that causes me to drink water like nobody's business! LOL.

My skin has already started thanking me. I hope my hair will begin to extend the same courtesy! :lachen:

tbaby_8

Honestly, I don't alot of water. I barely drink 1-2 glass a day. However, being that I started back working out. I have noticed an increase in my water intake, not as much as you alls, but a little. I noticed that my skin doesn't have as many bumps on it and I have lost a few pounds. So, if the little bit of water I am drinking has done this(cleared skin) in this short of period of time, then I know I will keep it up to get my hair to grow and become healthy at the same time.:grin:

youwillrise

i was drinking ONLY water for a good while
but i've fallen off the wagon.

slowing getting back on, though.
i think i'll go fill up my bottle now.

ah.

GodsPromises

The Credit Countess
I really don't drink enough water either, however, I have started drinking warm/hot water with lemon and that sames to go down a little easier that drinking cold water. I am aiming for 60 -70 oz a day.

br0wney3z

I try to drink about 70 oz a day especially now that I am taking Bioting and a multivitamin, its good to rid yourself of the excess by products metabolized by your body otherwise they just end up on your face. Plus I work out, and I sweat A LOT so I need to replenish what I lose

winnettag

I'm averaging 6 cups, but I always shoot for 8. It's hard though because I get that bloated feeling, which I hate! I can't even fit in a glass of milk for all the water I need to drink. :sad:

Lucky's Mom

How much water are you ladies drinking per day? I am asking because I heard that drinking lots of water has a lot do do with hair growth, health and dryness. Is this true? I only drink about 16oz/2 8oz cups a day. I know that is not much but is it enough to see a improvement in your hair?

:nono:Heavens to BETSY - not enough

GodsGrace

Not enough.........not because I don't want to though. But even if I have one glass, I'll be in the bathroom every five minutes, which is more than annoying:nono: I'm trying to do better though.