Dominican Products

keepithealthy

Ok ladies I'm really interested in trying out some Dominican Products. Please share what are your favorite Dominican products and why?

So far I've tried La Bomba (worked well but the smell was horrid)
and 10N1 which worked ok as well.

Solitude

Silicon Mix -everything except the shampoo, and Alter Ego (actually Italian), and Salerm 21 leave-in are my favorites. I like Lacio Lacio leave-in, too.

nyreeroberts1

I love this stuff....some people like Lacio Lacio, but this is it for me. I use this as a leave in and also for my roller sets.

*The name is Bio Complex Placenta de Oveja (Sheep Placenta)

kupenda

Sheep placenta?! Lol!!!! That's hilarious. How exactly do they go abt retrieving the placentas? Ew.

First it was snail slime, then whale sp-rm, now sheep placentas. I love it! What next...goat tongue? So random

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

leiah

Sheep placenta?! Lol!!!! That's hilarious. How exactly do they go abt retrieving the placentas? Ew.

First it was snail slime, then whale sp-rm, now sheep placentas. I love it! What next...goat tongue? So random

they have a goat milk line actually that im getting curious about :nono:
they do use some pretty crazy stuff i was just thinking about that today when i was using my baba de caracol.

im gonna have to try the sheep placenta now nyreeroberts1

dominican leave ins are great
i like doctor cabello control caida and lady fior olive oil

kupenda

Now I don't see a problem with goats milk. I use it in soap. I would use random animal extras in my hair if they worked. Like a shaved deer hoof powder added to my DC or something :)