Does Motions still make CPR treatment conditioner

PuddingPop

For give me if this has been asked here b4. I did a search and some old 2003 threads came up. Did they discontinue this entire line? I couldnt find any CPR products at the BSS yesterday. Its no longer on their website either. Mind you, I havent used or checked for this in 3-4 years but I wanted to start using it again. Is it still around?

Girl don't come in here and give me a heart attack like that!!!:blush:

I normaly get mine at Sally's and last I checked it was still there.

How come it's no longer on their website? I had to go to a cached page to view it. I'm worried that marula may have taken over.

I found it on their website.
It's on the "Professional" link.

Click on the button that asks if you're a professional stylist. It will direct you to this link:

http://www.motionspro.com/

CPR is some good stuff!

I didn't know the CPR was considered a "professional" product.

Thanks ladies. I got a little worried when I didnt see it in the store or on their site. I didnt think to look under the professional products link. Well ,me thinks I need to go out and grab a tub. This stuff did my hair some good when I used it.

Don't scare me like that! Motions CPR is one of the best product lines i have ever used, i don't know what i would do if it got discontinued. That reminds me i need to try the reconstructor...

Back