Ladies that use MOTIONS CPR Treatment

Estelle

Hi Ladies,
I started using the MOTIONS CPR Treatment again Six months ago. I use it every week for Deep Conditioning. However 4 weeks ago i noticed that my Hair was breaking, because i had been using way too much protein on my hair. In orderwards it needed MOISTURE.

So i started using NEXXUS Humectress and this put my hair back on Track. My hair has stopped breaking.

However i would like to start using the MOTIONS CPR Treatment again but i was wondering if you ladies could suggest something that i can mix with it so that i have that MOISTURE/PROTEIN Balance whenever i deep condition my hair . . . . . .

Would be looking forward to your suggestions Ladies.

Thanks

prospurr4

When I use Motions CPR Treament, I don't mix anything with it, but I do follow immediatedly with a moisturizing DC (Motions Moisture Plus).

gorgeoushair

When I use Motions CPR Treament, I don't mix anything with it, but I do follow immediatedly with a moisturizing DC (Motions Moisture Plus).

When I first starting taking care of my hair due to bad breakage, this is what I did too. I used the motions recipe for breakage that's on their site. What else were you using b/c Motions CPR is a mixture of moisture and protein.......maybe your hair just needed more.

AllAboutTheHair

I alternate, motions CPR with motions moisture plus. 3 days on 3 days off. I use a creamy leave-in and tie my hair down with a scarf (*thanks sylver2*) :yep:

KiSseS03

I love Motions CPR, but I use it in moderation. I wash my hair ever 3-4 days, but I'll only use the CPR every third wash or so, while I use a moisturizing conditioner the other 2 times.

I don't mix it with anything, but I'll either use it as a pre-poo on dry hair, or if I use it after shampooing I'll follow it up with a moisturizing conditioner.

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
I used to use it regularly for bi weekly protein treatments. When I had really bad breakage I even mixed an egg with it. Breakage stopped within a week. I usually followed treatment with Pantene conditioner just to put back in some sort of moisture.

Brownie518

CPR (jar) helped me with a period of breakage on more than one occasion. It may be moisturizing but it is still a protein treatment and these should ALWAYS be followed up with a moisturizing conditioner. :yep: That is one of the most important lessons I have learned from the Board.

ashmack

I used this tonight and my hair loved it. I have been doing so many co-washes that my hair really needed protein. I did not follow up with a moisturizing conditioner, but my hair still feels soft. It's not mushy like it usually is, just a manageable softness.

Estelle

Thank you ladies for all your suggestions.

I do realize that it would best to have a deep moisturing treatment after using the CPR however i was wondering if there was another product you could suggest that i can mix with the CPR so that i don't have to deep condition my hair twice the same day.

Would be looking forward to your responses.

TIA

Str8~Curly

I don't know what you could mix it with but I would probably try any moisturizing conditioner like Nexxus Humectress or something. I use Motions CPR but I don't mix it or follow up w/ a moisturizing conditioner because I don't see the point since I use a leave-in moisturizer afterwards. HTH.

I do realize that it would best to have a deep moisturing treatment after using the CPR however i was wondering if there was another product you could suggest that i can mix with the CPR so that i don't have to deep condition my hair twice the same day.

TIA

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
When I used Motions CPR I followed it up with Moisturising Conditioner by Pantene. It's not a deep conditioner. I just comb it through and leave it on for 3 mins and wash it out. It puts back in moisture. Also I alternated the CPR treatments and the DC treatments at every wash. So if I used CPR this wash, the next wash I'd just do a DC w/ heat. If I really wanted hard protein treatment I'd mix the CPR with an egg but normally I never mixed it with anything.

gorgeoushair

TIA

You can mix your moisturizing conditioner with it:) HTH

Barbara

Princess

TIA

My stylist alternates the Motions CPR with the Motions Moisture Plus as deep conditioners. Or he mixes Motions CPR with the Motions Moisture Plus as a deep conditioning treatment.