Does anyone ever get bored with their hair?

GaiasDaughter24

I'm sort of bored. My hair was black, blonde and pink for YEARS. So to have my hair one color is boring to me. I REALLY want to dye it pink again but I want length more.

Weaves don't work since cornrows break my super fine hair. I don't weak wigs. They feel weird to me. So I just have to deal.

MissMusic

Yep, I usually color or cut a bang when I get bored, or I go on a styling binge where I try to learn new hair styles or I try to use every hair styling tool or appliance that I own.

BrownieBrie

I have tried weaves in the past and I hate them, plus i am too cheap to spring for a really nice one. I probably just need to chill until I get to BSL and maybe get some streaks.

Aviah

Yup, its (partially) why I put it away in crochet braids for a while. I'll get to miss it , it will grow, and I'll go through different styles again :).

sweetpeadee

Very bored.

In the past I would just pick up the scissors when I got bored with my hair.

Now I will book an appointment for something to be done. Color, blowout, braids, etc.

I've been itching to pick up the scissors lately.

I used to cut my hair when bored :nono:, but yesterday I decided to buy some new products instead....I really want to get to BSL this year!