Anyone else bored??!!

Yeah, I'm pretty bored:yawn:. Awhile ago I had to change up the rollersets to twists, and currently changed to three strand twist outs. The change is nice and it gave me a different look but I can see myself getting bored with this soon and then I'll start doing wash n' go's. I need to try to find some colored hair pieces to clip in for a different look.....I kinda wanna rock pink or purple:eyebrows2.

Yes. I've been cowashing and bunning for all of .. probably 3 weeks. :nono:

I did a change up today by adding a double-headband and not making it so low.:look:

I can't wait until I get my summer job so I can buy my hooded dryer.

yes yes and yes. I am getting worse too. I know I don't want to cut it though:lachen:. I have been tryin gout new styles lately. Oh and I redid my ColorShowers...It is in a high loose pony right now:yawn:

I'm bored w/ my hair :(
9 months of new growth
and the rest, it reaches almost apl
I wash n maxiglide it weekly,
the newgrowth makes it a lil puffy and the humidity/gym wreaks havoc on that area so it ends up in ponys most days.

I'm BORED!!!

Anyone else bored with their hair these days?

Bored indeed. The tranistion will do that to ya...

I am, I had that stupid graduated bob, went and got the sides cut even with the neck mess now it's ugly and i have new growth and my scalp hurts and I just need to invest in some freaking HATS.:wallbash::wallbash:

OMG yes!!!!! first off, Ive decided to wash n go the entire summer for growth, so its either a bun or a curly pony. Now im sure that there are other styles I can rock but I suck at styling hair so. . . . . . I tried something different the other day and looked a HAM. plus all my old color has almost all grown out (i only have about .5 inch of color left on my ends) and I'm starting to feen for a different color. I said no color for 08. I really just dont know what to do right now.

Bored indeed. The tranistion will do that to ya...

I completely agree. I can't even wear a decent twist out or braid out anymore because my new growth is taking over. I really should get rid of these relaxed ends, but I'm determined to hold out until September. In the meantime, it's Bored City for me ... and I'm the mayor!

Yeah, I'm bored. Although I am able to switch up my styles. Phone ponys, half-wigs, rollersets, etc. I just want my hair at it's goal already...LOL.

Back