Does anybody's hair grow faster in the fall?

Cres81

Does anybody\'s hair grow faster in the fall?

My hair seems to grow faster in the fall and winter! I used to think this a long time ago, but I dismissed the idea because everyone says your hair grows faster in the summer. Well it has been only a month since my last touch up and my hair is growing in quuickly and my new growth is really soft. I haven't been taking vitamins and my diet consists of junk and more junk, but I do exercise regularly. I'm not complaining about the new growth though! The more the better!
Can I get an Amen?

nita4

Re: Does anybody\'s hair grow faster in the fall?

Amen!!

I've been thinking about this recently and plan on paying better attention this fall as to how fast my hair actually does grow.

ChocoKitty

My hair seems to grow faster in the summer. However, I've read that regular exercise contributes to hair growth. So keep exercising!

Serei

If my hair grows faster in the fall, though I don't think it does, it is only because I usually detox in the fall. Does that count?

Karonica

My shedding has come to a complete halt, so this season is definitely positive for me, growth or not.

WaterMoccasin

[ QUOTE ]
Cres81 said:
My hair seems to grow faster in the fall and winter! I used to think this a long time ago, but I dismissed the idea because everyone says your hair grows faster in the summer. Well it has been only a month since my last touch up and my hair is growing in quuickly and my new growth is really soft. I haven't been taking vitamins and my diet consists of junk and more junk, but I do exercise regularly. I'm not complaining about the new growth though! The more the better!
Can I get an Amen?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mine grows faster in fall/winter too! I always thought it was weird that my hair grows in opposition to the seasonal growth rule...
However, it grows faster, no matter the season, when I go home (to the tropics).

firecracker

Amen!!! Maybe I'd better pay attention to my hair growth in regards to the season's.

lilchanel

I have noticed the same thing. It seems that I have more growth and body. When I was in Iceland (cold all year round) My hair grew so much.

ChasingBliss

Well, Im hoping this is true for me, because just the other day I was dissapointed thinking that summer has gone and now my growth rate may slow down. But I never really paid attention, I was just going by what I was told. I stopped exercising as soon as school started cause i was bogged down with such a heavy course load. So Fall and not exercising could really be a problem
...Boy I must be crazy
, I better get back on track.

gvsugirl

mine grows faster in the winter too. I thought I was the only one!