Do You Use Rosemary Oil? Please Help Ladies!

taj

I’m new to this! I just purchased a bottle off 100% pure rosemary oil. According to the bottle it says to dilute it with other carrier oils such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive or almond oil prior to use. I would like to know if I can use castor, coconut or avocado oil instead? What is the dilution ratio? Is it just a few drops of rosemary oil? Can it be used while using BT?

la flaca

taj said:
I’m new to this! I just purchased a bottle off 100% pure rosemary oil. According to the bottle it says to dilute it with other carrier oils such as jojoba, grapeseed, olive or almond oil prior to use. I would like to know if I can use castor, coconut or avocado oil instead? What is the dilution ratio? Is it just a few drops of rosemary oil? Can it be used while using BT?

I am looking for 100% pure rosemary oil, where did you get it?

I'd use it with jojoba and castor oil and the amount of rosemary oil you could use depend on the amount of the other oils you are gonna mix it with. HTH

janeemat

You can also add any essential oils to your cond. I usually add rosemary, peppermint and ylang ylang for a deep stimulating cond.

taj

Thanks for responding to my post, ladies. I purchased it from a health food store called Olive May located in northern, N.J. It's by NOW and it comes in a 4oz. bottle for $14.99. It should last a while. I'll see if there is a site for the store or for the name of the company that makes it. I'll get back to you with that info.

Last edited:

taj

Assuming that you don't live in N.J. I just called to ask them if they except mail orders and they do. When you call ask to speak with John, you can pay by money order and the items will be shipped to you the next day. The # to Olive May is (973) 673-7306. You can also go to the site "olivemay.com".

Empress Yahudah

taj said:

Its about 10 drop of essential oil to 4 teaspoons of carrier for normal dilution and cator,coconut and avacado are fine...here is more detailed info ...i follow this myself
http://motowngirl.com/oils.php

Empress Yahudah

la flaca said:
I am looking for 100% pure rosemary oil, where did you get it?

I'd use it with jojoba and castor oil and the amount of rosemary oil you could use depend on the amount of the other oils you are gonna mix it with. HTH

I get my rosemary and other essential oils from bestdeal.org...they have the cheapest ive seen online

BlkOnyx488

taj said:

Here is hair growth recipe I posted a few weeks ago
I added a about 1/4 of MTG and Coconut oil for the smell.
I have been having so great success with this.
1/4 c pure vitamin e oil
1/4 c castor or jojoba oil
15 drops rosemary oil
15 drops peppermint oil
Place ingredients in a container and mix well. Use one finger to dip into the mixture and gently massage into the area.
The ingredients are known to aid in hair growth, which is perfect for helping regrow the hairline. It is fine to use a little every night, only if you clean your hair often (at least a few times per week). It's important to rinse off the heavy oils so they won't clog your hair follicles - which can cause itches and slow down hair growth. Note, you can purchase all of these items from a health food/vitamin store or online!