Delightfully Delicious DC Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arewa Girl

Finally got that “delicious:lick: moment” everyone’s been talking about.
Pumpkin oil (delicious:lick: on scalp) bagged under drier 10 mins, shampoo with simple gentle, ORS + cold pressed oil bagged under drier 40 mins (delicious:yep: hair!), then Aphogee 2 mins, finished with Aveda hair remedy, Argan oil leave in.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
What's your oil blend @Nix08?
divachyk I actually have to make some more:yep: I use:
Wheatgerm oil
Avocado oil
Hemp oil
Olive oil
10-15 capsules of vitamin E
10-15 capsules of Flax seed oil
This time around I'm going to add a little lemongrass oil.....oh and I bought some sunflower oil recently so I'll probably add that as well:grin:

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Dry DC'ed all day with Olive & Avocado deep conditioning mask (then co washed). It has silicones (I don't normally use silicones) so I may have to poo wash sooner than I planned. We'll see how this goes.

kailand

I DC'd w/ neutrogena triple moisture
1tbsp of EVCO and nexxus humectress!
10 mins steam, 1 hour in a cap
AD and set with sheamoisture coconut and hibiscus moisture spray! into the curlformers things are feeling great for 8 weeks post! I'm tying to hold out!

Aggie

I'm doing an ayurveda rinse today followed by DCing with SD VSC under my wig while at work.

winona

Finally finished my big bottle of Creo Pelo. I hope I don't have anymore at home because I really need to start finishing up all this dang on conditioner.

Aggie

SD Vanilla Silk is still on my hair and I am too lazy to wash it out. I will at some point I guess - that ayur-tea rinse really tightened up my hair today.

lovestarr

Did a ayur tea rinse today and left it in then put a DC mix of tresemme naturals, avg, evoo, 2 tbs fenugreek powder and 1 tbs amla powder. Left this in with conditioning cap for one hour. Did a final rinse with black tea. Super soft hair and easy breezy detangling

Ann0804

DCing with CJ Deep Fix. Missed DCing after co washing on Saturday and my hair was so hard, dry and stiff (not going to miss anymore DCing sessions).

halee_J

Don't worry be happy
DC'ed with cream of Nature Argan oil conditioning treatment. I really like it! very moisturizing, the slip is great :yep: I have to use it a few more times to give it a fair comparison to ORS replenishing though. I love the smell too, smells just like a fragrance I used to wear in the 90's called vanilla musk. I looooved that scent.

NappyNelle

Kinky Coily 4A, Fine Strands, WSL
Slathered AO HSR on my dry hair; concentrated castor oil on my ends. Will steam later on this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.