Define your Curls with Le Kair Styling Gel

Bellamystic

If you look at my avatar you will see how well my curls are defined I am going to share my secret with you ladies in 5 easy steps:

Step 1: Take a cup of your choice and fill it with luke warm water.

Step 2: Take a moisturizer of your choice and saturate over your whole head, but not too much, because the gel (when it dries) will give you extra moisture.

Step 3: Take a bristle brush and dip it in the lukewarm water. You should start to see waves/curls forming. Use as much water as you need to make your whole head wave/curl.

Step 4: Take the bristle brush and dip it into the Le Kair Styling gel and saturate the head just as you did with the water. Now you should start to see the waves/curls you made with the water become even more defined and pretty.

Step 5: Go back over the gel with the lukewarm water and bristle brush until well set. You should be able to leave the house or anywhere else as is, but DO NOT COMB or the curls will be doomed. Let it dry and it will stay that way.

THIS GEL WILL NOT FLAKE OR MAKE YOUR HAIR HARD, I WAS AFRAID OF THAT AT FIRST, BUT IT LEAVES IT SOFT AND SHINY!!!

This really worked for me ladies :yay: NOTE: THIS ONLY WORKS FOR NATURAL HAIR ONLY!!! I hope it works for someone else too. If it did please let me know. You can find this product at Wal-mart in the ethnic section. It comes in a semi transparent jar and the gel is pink. I'm pretty sure you might be able to find it @ Walgreens/CVS or other beauty Supply storeS. There is also a Cholesterol by the Le Kair brand that I use also. It's inexpensive and good for the hair!