Debating on the Ultimate Chop

ACEA

My hair is growing, but increasingly thin at the same time. It may be due to a health issue. I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm tempted to pull a Brittany Spears and shave it all off. I'm so serious. A few months back I lost alot of hair around the edges and it has been growing in nice and thick in those areas. I figure if I shave it and start from scratch, it will come back thicker. Then I'll refrain from relaxing for a while. What do you ladies think about my theory? What else can I do to make it thicker without chopping it all off? Can you tell I'm desperate?

There have been a lot of recent threads about castor oil thickening hair. I'm not sure if you use it as hair oil or injest it but you should do a search. I could never do a UC.:nono: Good luck in whatever you decide but definitely look for alternatives if you aren't absolutely sure because everyone can't rock a baldie. You can even check with some of the BT users. HTH

My hair is growing, but increasingly thin at the same time. It may be due to a health issue. I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm tempted to pull a Brittany Spears and shave it all off. I'm so serious. A few months back I lost alot of hair around the edges and it has been growing in nice and thick in those areas. I figure if I shave it and start from scratch, it will come back thicker. Then I'll refrain from relaxing for a while. What do you ladies think about my theory? What else can I do to make it thicker without chopping it all off? Can you tell I'm desperate?

You dont have to cut unless you really want to. Please try the Frenchees. Its a black pomade with Pine Tar. Yes it smells at first. But its worth it. Please search and read all the threads. What others have said and documented is true. The ingredients at first glance do not seem to have anything of value. IMO they must not be listed completely on the jar. This stuff is serious. All my thin spots filled right in and a short amount of time. HTH

Back