Album Updates - 6 months since big chop

hopeful

Monister,
You go girl. You have made great progress. Isn't it amazing how quickly natural hair can grow? Keep up the good work! And please keep us posted. :yep:

monister

hopeful said:
Monister,
You go girl. You have made great progress. Isn't it amazing how quickly natural hair can grow? Keep up the good work! And please keep us posted. :yep:
Thanks hopeful....

Monister

Poohbear

Fearfully Wonderfully Made
congrats! can't wait to see more progress! you're so brave to do the big chop. happy hair growing!

monister

Poohbear said:
congrats! can't wait to see more progress! you're so brave to do the big chop. happy hair growing!
Thanks Poohbear... No I don't think I was brave.. it was more of a spontaneous decision... out of frustration...

Monister

monister

pookeylou said:
Wow, it has grown fast! I am going to enjoy watching this hair grow! :)
Wow... the great pookeylou herself peeked at my updates... I am greatly honored.... No one has ever said my hair grows fast to me in my life.... Infact on the contrary I always get "Is it that your hair never grows?" thanks a lot... means a lot coming from you....

Monister

Poohbear

monister said:
Thanks Poohbear... No I don't think I was brave.. it was more of a spontaneous decision... out of frustration...

Monister
Oh okay. ;) I was just saying I thought you were brave because I'm not brave enough to chop my relaxed hair off. :D I get frustrated too and get tempted sometimes but I'm deciding to hold on to my relaxed ends until I grow out more natural hair! Best wishes to you and your hair! :)

Poohbear

monister said:
Thanks Kha.... I'm so excited all these great heads of hair are looking at lowly me...
Thanks

Monister

You're not lowly, and no one here is lowly. Raise that esteem up girl and hold your head high with confidence! :yep:

monister

Poohbear said:
Oh okay. ;) I was just saying I thought you were brave because I'm not brave enough to chop my relaxed hair off. :D I get frustrated too and get tempted sometimes but I'm deciding to hold on to my relaxed ends until I grow out more natural hair! Best wishes to you and your hair! :)
No what happened was I had a full head weave for 3 months last summer and when I took it out, my hair was matted and tangled. I tried to detangle it as best as I could but it was difficult and hurting too much so I handed my bf a pair of scissors and told him to cut and that was it...
It was a spur of the moment decision... done just like that... so I don't think it was brave... plus I wore a hat every day for the longest time... I still do 'cause I cornrow my hair myself into like 5 or so each week after I shampoo...

Monister

hopeful

Poohbear said:
You're not lowly, and no one here is lowly. Raise that esteem up girl and hold your head high with confidence! :yep:

Poohbear, you are so sweet to say this to her. And Monister, it's true. And even though you don't think you were brave, we do! So there. :D

monister

hopeful said:
Poohbear, you are so sweet to say this to her. And Monister, it's true. And even though you don't think you were brave, we do! So there. :D
Ok I won't argue ladies....

Monister