Wash and go album mini update

Its pretty soft. When my dad saw it he says " Oh wow your hair is different!" He touched it and said " AND its SOFT". I guess it doesnt look that it would be but it is very soft with lots of body.
For the last few days that Ive been wearing the wash and go I have noticed people have been touching my hair alot. I guess it LOOKS like it would feel PRETTY COOL!

Thanks for answering. I think my hair is permed too straight to come out like that... but maybe I'll give it a try anyway.;)

With you already have 2c hair, dont you have some pretty defined curls? Ofcourse Ive never seen your hair so I cant really accurately say whether it would work or not. I know when my hair is sopping wet, it looks straight, then as it dries it "poofs"! I was surprise that this worked on my hair to be honest. Usually my hair is majorly frizzy if itry a wash and go. im looking for alternative products to the curly pudding since it is so expensive. I would not have bought it if my mother hadnt bought it and passed it down to my sister and let it collect dust under her sink until I got my little paws on it!!!

mscounselor said:
Your hair is relaxed and has all those curls...hmmm....interesting
Your hair is beautiful by the way.
I was thinking the same thing.

You hair looks fabulous! Loving the curls.

Thanks! As far as I know I am fully relaxed. I havent had the relaxer pulled all the way through since maybe 10 years ago. Well I guess that wouldnt matter anyways. I dont ever do my own relaxers so I guess I wouldnt really know.

Back