Critique my regimen plz!

Baby Girl

I want to wash my hair and I do not want to mix any harsh products together. So how does this sound?

Shampoo: Aphogee
Treatment: Nexxus Emergencee
Conditioner: Silicon mix or should I use Hair mayonnaise
Leave in conditioner: Lacio Lacio

I also have all of these hair products:
Nexxus Aloe rid, rosemary mint shampoo and conditioner, razac leave in conditioner, suave humectant shampoo and conditioner, pantene relaxed and natural shampoo and conditioner, kera care moisturizing conditioner, cantu shampoo and conditioner.

KAT25

Your regime looks good but that Cantu Shampoo and Conditioner would leave your hair feeling really soft like butter.

How often are you going to wash your hair?

KeraCare products are great too

Baby Girl

I would like to wash my hair once a week. However, will it be wise to use the Aphogee shampoo for damaged hair and the emergencee treatment by Nexxus in the same wash. I also wanted to know if I could use the silicon mix after I washed the treatment out as a deep conditioner.

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I think the Aphogee poo and Nexxus Emergencee will be fine, but not on a weekly basis. Maybe every other week or once a month to keep your hair from getting protein overload. I wouldn't use Silicon Mix because after protein like the Aphogee and Nexxus, your hair needs moisture. All Silion Mix is, is a bunch of cones that make your hair feel soft. I think you should follow it up witheither Keracare or Pantene R&N con to get actual moisture back into your hair.

Baby Girl

I never used the aphogee shampoo before. are there any protein ingredients in there?

Heare are the ingredients:

For permed, color-treated or damaged hair. Cleanses damaged hair gently, restores shine, strengthens hair, normalizes pH.

ApHOGEE products are scientifically formulated using the highest quality ingredients, to restore seriously damaged hair to healthy condition. The Shampoo gently cleanses damaged hair and helps restore its natural beauty. It contains rich proteins and conditioners which repair and protect damaged areas and improve hair strength. It is especially recommended for hair that has been damaged by perming, coloring, relaxing, bleaching or heat appliances.
Directions:
Wet hair, then liberally apply ApHOGEE Shampoo. Gently massage into hair and scalp. One lathering should suffice with this ultra-rich formula. Towel dry and style as usual.
Ingredients:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cocamide DEA, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Oleamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride, Glycol Distearate, Panthenol, Fragrance, Lecithin, Polyquaternium-10, Hydrolyzed Whole Wheat Protein, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Cocyl Hydrolyzed Collagen, Butyl Stearate, Oleoyl Sarcosinate, Sesame Oil, Lanolin Alcohol, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Methylparaben, FD&C Red #40.

Baby Girl

I think the Aphogee poo and Nexxus Emergencee will be fine, but not on a weekly basis. Maybe every other week or once a month to keep your hair from getting protein overload. I wouldn't use Silicon Mix because after protein like the Aphogee and Nexxus, your hair needs moisture. All Silion Mix is, is a bunch of cones that make your hair feel soft. I think you should follow it up witheither Keracare or Pantene R&N con to get actual moisture back into your hair.

Thanks, I only used silicon mix once so now I know.

Missi

It sounds good to me:

I prefer to use a moisturizing shampoo: other than that: it sounds good: if you would like too: try to see if you can confur your products to ONE HAIR BRAND. ex: all aphogee or all nexxus and use aphogee deep cond. HTH