Creme of Nature shampoo...where have you BEEN all of my life?!

zzirvingj

Ok, I just wanted to say that I have had a bottle of both Creme of Nature ultra moisturizing detangling shampoo AND conditioner sitting in the wayyyyy back corner of my bathroom cabinet for God knows HOW long now. I just "happened" on it like a month ago when I ran out of my trusted Aveda Detoxifier.

All I can say is "Wow"! I mean, I really must have overlooked this stuff when I was using it....what....2 years ago? Well, obviously that is what happened because there was only a small amount of product missing from the container, which suggested that I hadn't really given it a "fair try".

I've done some searches on LHCF and found a thread or two where people mentioned CON as their favorite conditioner. After using it, now I see why. It really seemed to moisturize my hair and gave it this "lush" feel. It also provided good "slip", which made the detangling process easier when I added on the conditioner next. Yay for Creme of Nature :drunk:

(Ok, I'm a little overboard, but I'm happy to have a good shampoo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! lol)

I have never found another shampoo that moisturizes the way Creme of Nature does. Every time I try a new "moisturizing" shampoo, I always compare it CON and it never measures up.

i too love CON shampoos and conditioner. i tried them cause they're cheap but i stuck with them cause they work wonderfully.

Yeah, in walmart they're 2.34 a bottle...

I'm just about to give up on everything and keep with the Creme of Nature b/c it's so cheap and gives me the best slip.

My hair loves Creme of Nature:blush:....I've tried other shampoos and had to end up running back to the Creme of Nature....

My hair loves Creme of Nature:blush:....I've tried other shampoos and had to end up running back to the Creme of Nature....

:yep:....I had strayed to the Keracare....which wound up being a bad move... I will never take the CON out of rotation again. It was a hard lesson learned.

I bought CON because so many people here seemed to love it, and it is amazing. I'm not even going to look anymore. I've found what works and I'm sticking with it.

Love both the poo and conditioner. You can't beat it for the price and they work. The poo leaves my hair feeling so soft clean and conditioned. I love that the poo is sulfate free.

i keep trying other shampoos because they smell good (I'm not crazy for CON's smell). But no "smell good" shampoo works as well as my cream of nature. I always run back to it every time.

I ALWAYS keep a bottle in my product stash for emergency purposes.:yep: When I'm due for a re-touch and my hair is washed, it becomes very tangled in it's wet state.:ohwell: I use other shampoos as well, but CON is a must!!!

I love it. I can't believe I waited so long to try it. I have the green label one. I'm gonna see how I like the red label when this one is gone.

Yeah, I've used Creme of Nature ever since I can rememer. When I started on LHCF I started buying other stuff, but I always come back to Creme of Nature. It is an amazing shampoo (well as amazign as anything with SLS can be:perplexed) and treats my hair right!

To appease my stylist, I have made Cream of Nature (moisturizing/detangling formula) a permanent staple in my regimen for the past two years. It will eventually replace Verifen Complex shampoo, even though I've used it for 10 years.

I used CON for the first time last wk. Man it felt great. I don't think I tried anything that felt quite like this before. Even my husband came out of the shower smiling after using it without my permission. :spank:

Last edited:
Hear me out.. Dont throw stones yet..

I was wondering what is the hype with this Con shampoo, so I went to the BSS a couple of months ago and I purchased it.. I used it and hated it. I was like what the hell. Two nights ago, I went to Walgreens and purchased the Con shampoo again, I noticed that the product labels appear different. I used it and my hair loved it.. I like the smell as well. The fresh clean smell..

Back to what I was saying, I think the BSS Con was a knockoff..:nono:

Anyway, I am now a convert and the fact that it does not have SLS is perfect.

Sorry for the rant, I had to get it off my chest.

Hear me out.. Dont throw stones yet..

I was wondering what is the hype with this Con shampoo, so I went to the BSS a couple of months ago and I purchased it.. I used it and hated it. I was like what the hell. Two nights ago, I went to Walgreens and purchased the Con shampoo again, I noticed that the product labels appear different. I used it and my hair loved it.. I like the smell as well. The fresh clean smell..

Back to what I was saying, I think the BSS Con was a knockoff..:nono:

Anyway, I am now a convert and the fact that it does not have SLS is perfect.

I've been using this shampoo for years. However I did notice that there are two different bottles. One works ok for me and the other is the bomb. The one I purchase from the bss definitley doesn't work as well as the other.

I've been using this shampoo for years. However I did notice that there are two different bottles. One works ok for me and the other is the bomb. The one I purchase from the bss definitley doesn't work as well as the other.

It is crazy it seems as though there are a few labels out there.. The ones from drugstores have the spanish writing under it.. Some BSS has a big label others have a small label.. I do not know. I will just continue to get it from the drugstore.

Ok, I just wanted to say that I have had a bottle of both Creme of Nature ultra moisturizing detangling shampoo AND conditioner sitting in the wayyyyy back corner of my bathroom cabinet for God knows HOW long now. I just "happened" on it like a month ago when I ran out of my trusted Aveda Detoxifier.

All I can say is "Wow"! I mean, I really must have overlooked this stuff when I was using it....what....2 years ago? Well, obviously that is what happened because there was only a small amount of product missing from the container, which suggested that I hadn't really given it a "fair try".

I've done some searches on LHCF and found a thread or two where people mentioned CON as their favorite conditioner. After using it, now I see why. It really seemed to moisturize my hair and gave it this "lush" feel. It also provided good "slip", which made the detangling process easier when I added on the conditioner next. Yay for Creme of Nature :drunk:

(Ok, I'm a little overboard, but I'm happy to have a good shampoo that doesn't cost an arm and a leg! lol)

Please can you tell me: Is it the blue, the red or the green one?

Back