a CONDITIONER like creme of nature shampoo?

itismehmmkay

Hey there.

Now, some kind of way, the folks at Creme of Nature have made a shampoo that makes your hair feel silky and creamy on contact. If it wasn't a shampoo, I'd leave it in.

Does anyone know of any conditioners that have that effect. I think I've finally realized that Suave conditioners really do nothing for me, contrary to what I wanted my cheap self to think.

Naturally, I should probably try the Creme of Nature Conditioner, but for some reason I feel like I've tried it already and came out disappointed.

So...creamy conditioners folks....help

krys

Yeah i havent seen it much either. I think they come in the all white bottle w/red/yellow design or maybe blue/yellow design suttin like that. Am i right? I am using the red and yellow kind it is very good and REALLY detangles. :^D me so happy.

Ok, maybe that's it...maybe I searched for it and never found it. Whatever the case, I remember "disappointment" and "Creme of Nature Conditioner" being in the same thought.

So, it detangles pretty well eh? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...on a damn mission.

Any more suggestions?

The conditioner is excellent. It is hard to find though I wonder why
scratchchin.gif
The color care conditioner is almost always with the shampoo.

I have had luck at the Asian Beauty supply stores. The name is Cream of Nature Nourishing Conditioner. It comes in a white bottle with purple writing and a purple top. I paid $5 for it. The smell is similar to the CON shampoo. My only gripe so far is that the consistency of the conditioner is too thick for that little slit in the top. I would rather it came in a tub or a bottle with a pump. Actually, I would prefer that for all conditioners. I was very pleased with how well it detangled and softened my hair.

very exciting...hmm...i have many hair tasks today

lol (a friend of mine always teases me about how my hair is an on-going project
laugh.gif
)

[ QUOTE ]
My only gripe so far is that the consistency of the conditioner is too thick for that little slit in the top. I would rather it came in a tub or a bottle with a pump. Actually, I would prefer that for all conditioners.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just keep some of my soap dispensers you know the ones with the pump and just put the conditioner in that. I also put my shampoo in a pump bottle to make it easier to dispense. Great idea for college people.

[ QUOTE ]
tsk....:(...I can't find the CON Conditioner anywhere

confused.gif

me

[/ QUOTE ]
Me either. I gave up looking.
frown.gif

wave.gif
Clairol Renewal 5X conditioner for colored/permed hair detangles and softens during my conditioner washes like nothing else! It's only $3, and I leave it on for 3-5 minutes in the shower before rinsing and combing. No more tangles! I don't wet my hair without it. My hair has never felt softer or smoother. I'm 4b (relaxed), and this product works FAR better than LUST or even John Frieda's texture correcting serum when I'm combing my hair in the shower.
smile.gif

I had a horrible experience using LUST after CON shampoo! My hair felt sticky and rough. I thought my LUST had stopped working for me. I re-shampooed with a clarifying shampoo and applied the LUST again, and it worked like a charm. Just an FYI... using LUST after CON shampoo may not work so well. I think it's because the CON leaves a bit of a greasy residue and LUST has a "gum" ingredient, and the combination left my hair a sticky mess.

Back