KeraCare Detangling Shampoo=Creme of Nature Shampo

ladylibra_30

o.....

will keracare detangling shampoo cause a build-up like creme of nature shampoo does???

is using a clarifying shampoo enough to combat build-up?

I have the detangling shampoo and it is much better than CoN in that it doesn't have that slimy feeling. And it also detangles excellently
smile.gif

hey there ch:

i'm just sorta worried because they seem SO similar (consistency/detangling) wise. they both have the same effect on my hair (very good results)

i was'nt too keen on using creme of nature b/c i never see a COMPLETE product line from them . i HAVE to have the entire product line to any shampoo/conditioner that i am using.

keracare has the entire line BUT if it's going to cause build-up like creme of nature then i'll be looking elsewhere after i've emptied my bottles....

i just wonder if clarifying is effective enough????

I haven't noticed a build-up with Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo.

A good thing though Ladylibra since you mentioned you like to use an entire product line is that Keracare has a shampoo called 1st Lather that you can use when you may have build-up, etc. You lather with it once and then the second lather is with the Hydrating Detangling shampoo. You don't use the First Lather shampoo each wash only as needed.

Hope that Helps.

Co-signing on what PBE said. KDS never left a slimy feeling in my hair. My hair felt ... squeaky clean but without the noise
laugh.gif

I'm at work, so I don't have my Keracare handy, but I can tell you that the ingredients are VERY different from those of CON.

Hey PrettyBrownEyes
wave.gif

I love me some keracare. I have the entire line (i think)
laugh.gif
Shampoo, leave-in, blow dry lotion and Don't get me started on the humecto. Their line is EXCELLENT! it could b cheaper but hey, u can't have everything.

thanks prettybrowneyes!

actually, i have the 1st lather shampoo...BUT my i guess my concern and question is a deep cleansing/clarifying shampoo sufficient "enough" to remove build-up. if it isn't then i'll have to find another line that does not (have silicones...is this what causes the build-up) cause build-up.

i was following the shamboosie plan and was using nexxus products only...to get a good amount of slip i had to use the headress leave in to rollerset with. i don't want to over-condition my hair!

if this keracare isn't going to work out i may purchase the elucence line.

i also like/have the elasta and design essential line BUT i use these different line at different stages in my hair.

I love Keracare shampoo and cond as well. I haven't noticed a buildup from the shampoo either. I'm at work too so maybe tonight someone will post ingred from their home.

As far as clarifying shampoos they probably are sufficient in getting the buildup out of your hair, or even just rotating shampoos should work as well. i just like Keracare. It's the best shampoo that I have used so far.

Keracare Hydrating Detangling shampoo:
Water, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Disodium Cocoamphodipropionate, Lauramide DEA, Sodium Trideceth 7 Carboxylic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Glycol Stearate, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Polyquaternium-10, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA, Fragrance, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, FD & C Yellow #5.

Keracare Humecto:
Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone Copolyol Isostearate, Polyquaternium-32 (and) Mineral Oil, Quaternium-80, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Extracts of: (Nettle, Pine, Burdock, Chamomile, Marigold, Rosemary, Ivy, Arnica, Lime, Corn Flower, Wild Chamomile, St. John's Wort, Water-cress, and Garlic), Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone.

I stopped using the Keracare Shampoo when I discovered it contained ammonium lauryl sulfate. I have used CON as my shampoo without any build-up and have been using it now without incidence for the past 6 or 7 months. I just purchased Elasta QP Creme Shampoo and will be using it soon, basically because I am a product junkie! I stopped using the Keracare Humecto and leave-in only because they both contain mineral oil and I am eliminating that ingredient from my hair products (for the most part). The Humecto works well and did a great job of detangling. The leave in is nice and thick also. No complaints other than the mineral oil.

I love Keracare more than CON. It is funny, I had been using the Keracare for weeks and was getting low. I decided to buy the CON just to try it out again...big mistake, I wish I would have bought another bottle of Keracare. They are both moisturizing shampoos but Keracare, in my opinion is better.

[ QUOTE ]
Chaya said:
CH- What do you think about the KC leave in? Is it good stuff?

[/ QUOTE ]

LOVE IT. But let me add that I am not too sure about it's detangling qualities being that my hair is already detangled after using the shampoo and the conditioner. It's has the look of yogurt but it's fairly creamy. I cannot say one thing bad about their line. I'm absolutely hooked... i might as well get some stock in the company.

I would like to try this out since i usually use con but i dont want that film and drying out of my hair. i usually alternate between that and breakthru shampoo but its always nice to have different products on rotation as to not get the hair too used to a certain product. God bless you all.

hi:
these prices are approximate and may vary by $2.00...
1st lather shampoo $5.45
hydrating detangling shampoo $5.45
humecto creme conditioner $9.95
leave-in conditioner $11.00
foam wrap-set lotion $11.60
setting lotion $4.85
silken seal $21.60
essential oils $10.85 for 4oz, $19.95 for 8oz
*most of the bottles are 8oz.

results of keracare line $PRICELESS
smile.gif
...i'm in love!

Which Keracare product is considered a thermal protector, especially for flat ironing (besides the blow dry lotion).

Back