COWASH CHALLENGE 2012 (January 1- March 31, 2012)

Diva_Esq

Hey ladies! Been on vaca in Vegas!!! I'm back in town and I have all of your add requests! Tagging now!!

Super happy because I am washing out this flatty and cowashing!! Back to my addiction...I soooooooooooo miss the scent of conditioner!! :drool:

youwillrise

Welp I decided to skip the condition and I went with an oil rinse instead...my conditioner is low, so ill save what I have left for my next dc. Ill have to go out and get more this weekend.

Nix08

Relaxed, 4B
Where is everyone...this was all the way on page 6...cowashed today...used Millcreek biotin and AOHSR:lick: my hair feels amazing:yep:

youwillrise

Welp...I found a full bottle of gpb hiding yay lol...I conditioned tonight with a mix of white camellia, honey suckle rose and gpb...all out of the bottom of their bottles lol.

Ogoma

Co-washed today (still 10 pm on the west coast :lol:) with SSI Avocado Conditioner. I'll be using SSI stuff until I use them up. The "expiry" dates are around the corner and I don't want them to get bad on me.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
Cowashed on Monday with SSI's Reconstructor, yesterday with DB's Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, and this morning with Hairveda's Moist PRO.

TopShelf

Sewing & Growing Gamma Gal
Cowashed with Joico moisture recovery this morning. Hair felt nice and soft.

Sent from my ADR6300 using ADR6300

TopShelf

youwillrise do you gets lots of buildup with this method. I may give this a try because it kills two birds...

KaramelKutie803

Co-washed last night with V05 Kiwi Lime Clarifying Conditioner followed by a co-wash with Suave's Shea Butter & Almond Conditioner. Applied Shea Moisture's Curl & Style Milk to soaking wet hair and As I Am Naturally Smoothing Gel on edges and placed my hair in a low puff/bunny tail for the night.

youwillrise

youwillrise do you gets lots of buildup with this method. I may give this a try because it kills two birds...

TopShelf

I assume you mean adding the oils? I've only done it a few times, so...so far, its been okay and my hair has felt good...no buildup. I don't add any products to my hair after (no extra moisturizers or oils). Every once in a while ill spray my hair with water/castor oil, but not all the time. I probably won't do the oil mixing thing every single time...but I like it so far.

YoursTrulyRE

Just tried Tresemme Moisture Rich for my saturday co-wash. It had good slip but my hair felt kind of dry. It may be because my hair is still recovering from a protein treatment. Will give it a few more tries before I make my final verdict.

TopShelf

Cowashed for the last 3 days with Joico Moisture recovery. My hair feels like butter when I'm washing out

Diva_Esq

Cowashed for the last 3 days with Joico Moisture recovery. My hair feels like butter when I'm washing out

TopShelf: Are you using the regular conditioner of the Balm? I LOVE the Balm!! It's my DC!

I have been cowashing daily with Aussie Moist 3MM trying to restore moisture from wearing my hair flat ironed. It's starting to get back to normal, so I will 2-strand twist it soon and rock a twistout after a few days.

Shay72

Natural, 4A
IDareT'sHair
No it doesn't. I guess the only requirements are no cones and sulfates. Conditioner only for straight CG and sulfate free poos for Modified CG. Only use clear gels that don't contain alcohol. They also mention staying clear of parabens and phthalates.

I'm a daily cowasher bc it helps with moisture which in turn helps my hair to grow. I hope by spring or summer at the latest to get down to doing my hair 2x/wk. Spring but mostly summer is my crazy time so this will help me. I will be wetting my hair from the mist in the shower and follow with a spray leave in/moisturizer & seal with oil then bun it up.Right now I can not safely bun without compromising my edges and nape.