Does anyone take LIQUID AMINO ACIDS for growth?

bajanplums1

I noticed that I am getting good growth with the L-Cysteine & MSM. I am thiniking of adding a liquid amino acid complex bc the pill version is too huge and the liquid should absorb faster. Is anyone on this? results?

Nanyanika

i switched from tablet form amino acids to the liquid form for the same reasons. I use the Holland and barratts brand, you only have to take a tablespoon or two in water, it has a cherry flavour, but a sour after taste, i got used to it. i still acheive a good amount of growth. i have taken a break from supplements for growth but i will be restarting again soon.

Last edited:

locabouthair

i just bought twin lab amino acids. it taste like orange juice to me. hopefully this along with my diet will give me some better growth.

growth2come

i switched from tablet form amino acids to the liquid form for the same reasons. I use the Holland and barratts brand, you only have to take a tablespoon or two in water, it has a cherry flavour, but a sour after taste, i got used to it. i still acheive a good amount of growth. i have taken a break from supplements for growth but i will be restarting again soon.

Hi deni1 which one in H&B do you buy thats liquid form, I was in there looking for amino acids but could go through with buying more tablets...so a liquid would make things easir for me. Would you please let me know which or if you have a link from their website that would be great. TIA