Coffee,Tea,ACV,AVJ,Ayurvedic&Powders Challenge 2014

Tried mixing AVG with As I Am leave in to a adjust the PH. It felt nice on my hair but it separates and gets lumpy. Yuck. I will stick to adding it to liquids.

The diluted marshmallow balm seems to be working. Going to try it as a final rinse next wash day.

Will use Claudies tea spritz as one of my leave ins tonight.

ETA: will also use Claudies normalizing rinse.

Last edited:
Doing a henna gloss today! :yay:

I love henna.

Will follow with a heated DC, then ACV rinse.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

I'm doing a treatment with Amla, bhingraj powders mixed with avj, EVOO, rice bran oil, and TJ Tea tree conditioner.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Under dc Tea rinse
Fenugreek
Black tea
Hibiscus tea

Final herbal/tea rinse
Nettle root
Rosehips
Lavender flowers
Juniper berries
Sage
Thyme

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using LHCF

Steeped my tea blend (Nettle Leaf, Burdock Root, Fenugreek, Peppermint, Catnip) for this weeks cowash.

hey yall, prepood, rinsed the oil with tresseme naturalsand quick protien treat with avalon biotin b thickening condish. Final rinse with catnip tea. I love catnip tea.

Had to work late last night, so I didn't get to do my Hurr.:perplexed

So now....I have it Slathered in b.a.s.k. Apple Sorghum.:lick:

Will Cowash it out and Do a Black Tea Rinse.

Slap some AE Garlic on top of the Black Tea and get under dryer.

Then Steam in something Moisturizing.

Will pre-treat my scalp with aloe vera before co cleansing. May do a hibiscus, marshmallow, glycerin, and green tea rinse.

Last edited:
My spritz may need some work but for now it is doing the job. So going to stick with the diluted marshmallow balm with cedarwood and sage EOs added. I use this daily but also use it after I rinse out my conditioner. I may brew some tea and add the marshmallow balm too it. But without the tea I don't have to refrigerate.

The balm also seems to work well mixed with my leave-ins. My hair just softened up and became so manageable after I used the AIA mixed with the marshmallow balm.

My spritz may need some work but for now it is doing the job. So going to stick with the diluted marshmallow balm with cedarwood and sage EOs added. I use this daily but also use it after I rinse out my conditioner. I may brew some tea and add the marshmallow balm too it. But without the tea I don't have to refrigerate.

The balm also seems to work well mixed with my leave-ins. My hair just softened up and became so manageable after I used the AIA mixed with the marshmallow balm.

I still can't find my strips. I think I am going to wing it.

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Back