COCONUT CREAM???????

soslychic

Ah no! I went to Walmart planning on buying the coconut milk. And I saw something called coconut cream. So I thought "hmmmm..
nuts.gif
...maybe that's just like the cream that ends up sitting on top when you put it in the fridge" so thinking that I read the ingredients list (and seeing now that I didn't) I bought it and now I have this stuff that has a bunch of added ingredients
think.gif
. Do you all think I should give this stuff a try with the lime juice to try the straightening/silkening thing or should I just throw it out and buy the real stuff (of course I could always use it for pina coladas
trampoline.gif
)

I'd try it(minus the limes). I heard it is a great for a moisturizing deep conditioning per Jada1111 and Mahalialee4(where are you?).

[ QUOTE ]
What kind of addt'l ingredients does it have?

[/ QUOTE ]

All I can remember off the top of my head was that the second ingrdient was sugar (coconut was the first)

Anyway I tried it with the lime juice and it did nothing. My hair wasn't even silky or anything after rinsing or shampooing. It felt like nothing. Oh well, I'll use the real stuff next time instead of taking shortcuts
trampoline.gif

Back