Clip In Weave Pieces Needed

MadisonK

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find clip in weave pieces to match my natural hair when curly? I want something that I can put in the back to make it longer and take out easily.

Everywhere I have looked the hair looks too fine or too loose or too tight. Uggh.

Thanks!

Hairsnob

Deep Thinker
Are you willing to make your own? I like to make my own because I have better hair choices and it's not hard to do at all. It's just sewing track hair onto the wig clips. I tried searching for the thread I created a while ago about how to do your own clip-in weave but I can't find it, not even in my profile of started threads. I do have pics in my album of the clip-in weave I did but the thread disappeared.

I think it was called "My first Clip-In Weave" or something like that.

ETA: I had to go out to Google to find it. Here's the link:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forum6/thread369111.html

Last edited:

MadisonK

Are you willing to make your own? I like to make my own because I have better hair choices and it's not hard to do at all. It's just sewing track hair onto the wig clips. I tried searching for the thread I created a while ago about how to do your own clip-in weave but I can't find it, not even in my profile of started threads. I do have pics in my album of the clip-in weave I did but the thread disappeared.

I think it was called "My first Clip-In Weave" or something like that.

ETA: I had to go out to Google to find it. Here's the link:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/forum6/thread369111.html

Thanks, Hairsnob!
I'm gonna check this out. The only thing is I don't know where to find the hair that matches my hair. Whenever I go to a beauty supply store the hair doesn't match and it's obvious. So, I have ended up buying hair twice that the guy said matched and when i got it home I was like, WTH! Uggh. I aint got no silky hair. Sigh.

LaidBak

Better to make your own. Cheaper too. I sewed the clips on to mine, but superglue sounds like an awesome idea.

Nyssa28

In the past when I've made weave pieces, I doubled up the weave so that it would be thick when I attached it to the clip.

MadisonK

Better to make your own. Cheaper too. I sewed the clips on to mine, but superglue sounds like an awesome idea.

Thanks! Wonder what type of hair i should get.

In the past when I've made weave pieces, I doubled up the weave so that it would be thick when I attached it to the clip.

Oooh...that's a good idea! I'm gonna look like Chaka Khan when i'm done. lol

MadisonK

^ THANKS! I will listen to this when I get home. I'm excited. CHAKA KHAN...CHAKA KHAN...LET ME ROCK YOU CHAKA KHAN! (sing)