Cholesterol Conditioner Add-Ins?

Kaela

I was wondering for those of you that use a cholesterol conditioner like LeKair or Queen Helene, what do you mix into it? (for example, adding oils, honey, other conditioners).

--what do you add and how much?
--do you use it as a pretreatment or deep conditioner?

Thanks in advance!

katie

I add about 3 tbsp olive oil and honey to Le Kair Cholesterol.I use it as a deep conditioner.

Ayeshia

I have Lustrasilk w/ aloe vera. i just addes olive oil and honey..just enough to where i mixes equally. i didnt measure. i still have yet to try it though

sexycaramel03

I mix EVOO in my LeKair Cholesterol. I don't measure the amts. but I do like the mixture to be runny but still have a little thickness to it.

sassygirl125

Professional PJ
I use the peach colored Lekair as a moisturizing deep conditioner w/o heat for about an hour. I usually add 1 TBS of avocado oil to approx one generous glob of the conditioner. I stick my hand in the jar and scoop out as much I can in one hand.
Sometimes I add black strap molasses to it, too.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I use the peach Lekair about 3 tablespoons and add in 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 2 tablespoons of honey. I use it as a deep conditioner. Speaking of shine for days! Wow!

Kaela

Thanks for your replies. I saw the peach LeKair at the dollar store and got it. I really have nothing to loose, and I'm going to try these methods!

mermaid

I've never mixed anything in it- just slather all over my head, comb through with a wide tooth, plop on a processing cap sit under the dryer for half an hour and do my nails or something then rinse out. Been doing it like that for 8 or more years!

A_Christian

[ QUOTE ]
ayeshia said:
I have Lustrasilk w/ aloe vera. i just addes olive oil and honey..just enough to where i mixes equally. i didnt measure. i still have yet to try it though

[/ QUOTE ]

I have this Lustrasilk formula. I never thought about adding anything to it, this sounds like a good mix
. I'll have to try it sometime.

inkysphinx

I really like the LeKair cholesterol. Sometimes, I'll add EV olive oil, add a large amount of it to my hair, and let it process without heat for 1 hour.

L

ladybug

i like to add strawberries and cream VO5 to my peach lekair...i use it as a deep conditioner...and sometimes i add glycerin if my hair needs it..

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">I add honey and my natural oil mix to my Le'Kair peach-colored cholesterol cream. And since I don't have a hooded dryer, I slather it on, put either a plastic processing cap or a plastic grocery bag on my head for about an hour. Sometimes maybe 2 hours. My hair is soooooooooo soft and moisturized. I'll have to get another jar of it before I'm out. Toodles. </font>

Natural_Girl

REALLY like LeKair Cholesterol.
If I don't have time to do a pre-shampoo hot oil treat that incls. peppermint oil, then I add some drops to the cholesterol, apply to hair extensively, put a cap on, sit under dryer for about 30 mins, b/f rinsing, I detangle with a wide toothed comb, rinse.

Dreamn

Chasing the Unicorn
[ QUOTE ]
mermaid said:
I've never mixed anything in it- just slather all over my head, comb through with a wide tooth, plop on a processing cap sit under the dryer for half an hour and do my nails or something then rinse out. Been doing it like that for 8 or more years!

[/ QUOTE ]

me 2...my mom has been putting this on my head since a child and ive just continued with it