Cherry Lola Treatment and Ecostyler gel (Pic heavy to the nth power!)

Ediese

Ediese I think your hair looks gorgeous! Try using water to refresh your curls in the morning. I do this and the curls get better everyday and last until the nest wash day.

Many ladies who use KCCC say that the way that they apply it makes a big difference in the way the curls look and on youtube some say that the best results are from fingercombing it through. Maybe it would be the same with ecostyler. I have also mixed some water with my ecostyler for less crunch. If you stir it well it will have the same consistency.

Thanks for the great suggestions! :yep: I'm all for fingercombing the next time I do it because it took way too long trying the curly primer method.

Babygurl

Your texture is BEYOND beautiful, Ive been seeing more posts about the Ecostyler Gel, I may be trying is VERY soon!

luckiestdestiny

The gel worked great without flaking, but my hair was a little crunchy. I did add scurl moisturizer before I used it. I slept with my satin bonnet on, but the next morning my curls were all flat, so I had to pin it up in a frenchroll. I don’t think I’ll do this again. The curls were cute and all, but it made me look like a kid. I think when my hair grows longer I might try it again. Idk

After it dried..lol

Next morning – raggity Anne

I actually love the bun with all that texture!:yep:

sunnysmyler

Thank you! I did the curly primer method. I didn't really find a big difference with both gels. My hair is still crunchy. lol :wallbash: I was so tempted to wash this mess out this morning. http://biracialhair.org/CurlyPrimer.aspx

I used the clear gel.

Thanks.....it didn't look bad to me at all.....but I know how I am about my hair, I'll see something wrong when everyone else is saying it looks good, lol. But on the real, it looked beautiful the morning after!

Finally Free

Beautiful! Just Beautiful!!!

nomoweavesfome

there' gotta be a way you cando this crunchless. The curls came out really cute and not kid like at all in my opinion. I think it was beautiful and I love the pin up too.

lilsparkle825

every time i straighten my hair, i see a pic of a bun or updo that makes me want to dunk my head in a bucket. gorgeous, girlie.