My Progress Pics (pic heavy)

Finally Free

Beautiful Progress Girlie!!! :yep:

Duchesse

So pretty! I just realized how similar our textures are. My hair has the same poofy texture with tendrils on the ends. Great progress!

melodies815

Great progress, lady! I love your texture. Just curious: at what point will you stop putting the weave in your hair or is this a permanent part of your PSing?

Your hair is sooo beautiful, and your progress is so helpful to us as we grow. Thanks so much for sharing!

cj

Kneechay

your hair seriously reminds me of mine, E. Seriously. I think mine may just be not as thick. I too have heat damaged strands, and I really dont think I use enough heat to cause them esp in the back. Nice pics, chick. I looove your updates! We should get drinks in town or something.

brownbean96

Great Progess and super dope pictures as always. Keep up the good work and keep the pics coming. I enjoy watching your styles and progress

JollyGal

Gorgeous progress.

your fro looks soooo soft.

I love the natural hair styles in your siggy and agree...natural hair is versatile

Ediese

Thanks Ladies! You guys are so great!!:yep::yep:

Great progress, lady! I love your texture. Just curious: at what point will you stop putting the weave in your hair or is this a permanent part of your PSing?

Thanks!! Great question btw. I'm actually planning to keep weaving up until I get to WL. I wouldn't really have a reason to do it past that point.:yep:

Your hair is sooo beautiful, and your progress is so helpful to us as we grow. Thanks so much for sharing!

cj

your hair seriously reminds me of mine, E. Seriously. I think mine may just be not as thick. I too have heat damaged strands, and I really dont think I use enough heat to cause them esp in the back. Nice pics, chick. I looove your updates! We should get drinks in town or something.

I've thought the same thing when I've seen your pics. Thanks Nichi!! What are you going to do about the heat damage? Pm me about meeting up. We could definitely head out for drinks!:yep:

Last edited: